Doctor Who Items in VMK. What is your opinion?

Do you think Amy should refrain from putting Doctor Who items into VMK?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
"ghast mask" except i don't see how that's doctor who related, besides the name being taken from one of the episodes.
There's an episode based in WWII that basically had the masks being a major part of the "bad guy", that's where it's from.

i think if doctor who items are released it will cause conflict due to people wanting their own "type" of items & clothing, being a lady gaga fan of course i would suggest
some type of gaga outifts but i'd rather stick to the disney theme of this game which is the main reason why i play the game due to my disney obsession. On the forums its "disney discussion not Doctor Who, Family guy, Pretty Little Liars etc Discussion." (if you get what im trying to say) basically if all these other genre's of things come out i believe it will take the disney-side away from the game.

*edit* also the gas mask im pretty sure isnt just because of "doctor who" unless it was released and specially names a doctor who gas mask (i wasn't playing myVMK at the time of its release so im not sure why its released)

If people weren't so immature maybe it could happen. But everyone would cry over it for a week so I'm not sure we'll get Doctor Who items. All other fandoms would have hissy fits.

If people weren't so immature maybe it could happen. But everyone would cry over it for a week so I'm not sure we'll get Doctor Who items. All other fandoms would have hissy fits.
this is so bias, if doctor who gets added just for the people who are fans, other fans of other popular tv shows will demand items, eventually the theme of disney which this game is based around will be gone and so will the nostalgia of remembering the old vmk game. as i said in my previous post i like lady gaga a lot although i do not wish items would be added as it would take away the disney theme from the game

I don't think it's about maturity, I think it's about consistency, and quality. The more focused a product is, the better it will turn out, and opening that door will just open a flood gate.

Sophia

I would not like to see Doctor Who items in the game since this one time I posted a suggestion thread on here asking for Studio Ghibli items and I got like a million screaming people saying no which I still don't understand since it's ACTUALLY Disney and makes more sense than seeing Doctor Who things on here.

Andrew

Doctor Who isn't even a television program produced by Disney so it would pretty much be illegal to include any items in game. Yes, this game is also illegal but Disney hasn't done anything to try and have it shut down. I think there is a higher chance the BBC could do something if Doctor Who items were in game because of it's immense popularity and the fact that they own the copyrights to anything related to Doctor Who.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Why is there seriously a thread about this? Like do we honestly care this much about it?
According to the 55 people who voted in the poll, and the many people who posted on this thread... yes, we do care that much about it.

Geggy

what.........
are u referring to the plain shirts and kellogg's items bc lol
What items are you talking about @Geggy? Trying to think and just wondering.
I'm referring to anything that is not inherently Disney. There's nothing "Disney" about:

Cowboy outfits
Native American costume
Mardi Gras Masks/Hats/Berets
Fisherman's Hat
Football Uniforms
Party Hats
Red/Pink Winter costumes
Inferno, Fireworks, Invisibility

...and I'll stop there. Some items you might be able to stretch to make a quasi-Disney connection, but they aren't truly Disney.

Thanks for mentioning the Kellogg's items, though...those aren't "Disney" in the least.

More doctor who items should not be put in the game, strictly because everyone else will beg for their favorite shows items to be put into the game. How would you guys feel if items from a show you don't understand got put into the game strictly because the creator likes the show? I'd be justifiably annoyed.

Myth

I'm referring to anything that is not inherently Disney. There's nothing "Disney" about:

Cowboy outfits
Native American costume
Fisherman's Hat
Football Uniforms
Party Hats
Red/Pink Winter costumes

...and I'll stop there. Some items you might be able to stretch to make a quasi-Disney connection, but they aren't truly Disney.

Thanks for mentioning the Kellogg's items, though...those aren't "Disney" in the least.
The items you listed above aren't listed with a separate company though. They're just general items.
Putting Doctor Who items in the game is like putting Jersey Shore hats in game. Some people would love that, some people wouldn't. Would you?
This honestly is completely biased based on people who watch the show and people who don't. The game specializes in Disney lovers -- hence the entire theme of the game.

I understand Tink has made some awesome Dr Who items, and i'm not dissing them at all. I think she's an amazing designer. I just want the items to stay Disney-based and not put in a bunch of other things. If we put in Doctor Who items then people will start asking for other things and it'll just be a mess.

Cowboy outfits
Native American costume
Fisherman's Hat
Football Uniforms
Party Hats
Red/Pink Winter costumes

you're joking, correct? i get that your wife is the graphic designer but you don't need to pick at tiny strings to make her decisions look nicer. all of the things above go with Disney, because of the lands, movies, and so on. it was worth a shot though, Geggy.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Why is there seriously a thread about this? Like do we honestly care this much about it?
tbh I can care less if doctor who stuff or anything from any other fandom is released lol. I was just posting my opinion because everyone is so anti-everything not related to disney, which makes sense because it's a disney themed game

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you

Cowboy outfits
Native American costume
Fisherman's Hat
Football Uniforms
Party Hats
Red/Pink Winter costumes

Yes except for magic I can all disney related info
Native America - Used to be part of Disneyland way back in the beginning of Disneyland. Frontierland still exists.Also in Disney land Paris their is a Wild Bill show with actors dressed in Native American Indian Garb as well as Cowboys.
Mardi Gras hats are sold in New Orleans at Disneyland and also at Port Orleans French Side, as well as Disneyland Paris.
Fisher man hat can be bought at Disney World
Football uniforms have to do with All Star Sports :)
Red and Pink costumes have no idea but I am sure it is connected somehow will have to think about that one.

So except for the very rare items I think it is all related to Disney somehow. Either by the land area or park resort. Dr. Who would be a really big stretch.