Expensive item needed for January.. I propose we add Disneyland Gift Card pin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Pin Collector
I think this is a very good idea. In the beginning it wasn't a good idea because of all the clone use, but now that that has went down, I feel like being able to trade credits without taking a huge loss is a great idea. The Disneyland gift card would be the perfect way to do this! Yes

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I really like this idea, a lot! I would love for them to add it, because I got a snowman the other day and then found out I didn't need it, so I sold it but only got 1K back. It's a bit upsetting.

I really like this idea, a lot! I would love for them to add it, because I got a snowman the other day and then found out I didn't need it, so I sold it but only got 1K back. It's a bit upsetting.
Dude. That stuff is valuable for trading. I spent 30k I got entirely from shells in 3 days on a gold snowman because I always wanted one. If I ever want to be rid of it I'd trade it. Also wait what. I thought gold snowman sold for 50 credits... Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about XD

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
philitup could trade the Snowman for 3 Pins then sell those getting his 30K Credits back without making such a huge mistake. I spoke to him and told him in person to report it as a mistake because he obviously wasn't thinking with his head on at the time...

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Dude. That stuff is valuable for trading. I spent 30k I got entirely from shells in 3 days on a gold snowman because I always wanted one. If I ever want to be rid of it I'd trade it. Also wait what. I thought gold snowman sold for 50 credits... Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about XD
Yeah, that was by far the biggest mistake of my VMK life. Heheh

S

Solar

Hey I don't understand the need for the tax either but 5 percent is WAY better then Amy suggested 20 percent tax...

I mean, yeah. But there just shouldn't be any tax on credit trading. I don't want to spend 11000 hard earned credits to trade a 10000 spree. I don't get it.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I mean, yeah. But there just shouldn't be any tax on credit trading. I don't want to spend 11000 hard earned credits to trade a 10000 spree. I don't get it.
I agree with Solar.

If anyone could explain to me and convince me why we need a tax on this kind of system, then I will support it. Otherwise I won't support it with such a silly thing as a tax on this kind of thing :/ Unless it goes to something, I don't want to spend on something that has a tax where some credits just disappear from the game. Why can't it just be a straight up 10k?

Also if an expensive item is necessary, why are you proposing something that doesn't have to do with the theme of the month? I mean you're proposing a system that I would think you would want to remain in the game for some time. Why not propose some item for the theme of the month? I would like to see something like that added in too. Just not sure what though.

I like the idea, but I have a problem with any "tax" being in the game period. If it's going to cost you to buy the pin, that's fine, but we should be able to put our desired amount of credits on the card. Buying multiple cards is a waste of money and will only complicate trading credits, because people are going to want to be compensated for the cost of the pin. Like Starship said, 90k credits. 9 pins will cost you 4500 credits. Most people don't have 4500 credits that they can just throw away. We need a flat rate for the pins. 500 is fine, but we ned to be able to load them up with however many credits we desire to be on there instead of buying multiple pins.

Dude.. You are a genius. There must be some good genes in your family or something cause this is outstanding; such brilliance. Amy should go forward with this 100% =D

John

In the last 2 days I've gotten 2 credit sprees totaling 150,000 credits, and resulted in the exchange of 641 items.
It would have been much easier just to trade a 10K credit spree item.

Status
Not open for further replies.