Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 46+

Votes: 35 20.2%
  • 5 years younger than Ranch's age

Votes: 24 13.9%

• Total voters

ClarityG

Considering the fact that the original target audience of VMK was children/preteens, most of the people on MyVMK are probably too old now. :;P:
I was in college during VMK and enjoyed it despite most players being younger than me, and I enjoy MyVMK now even though most of the players are still younger than me. VMK is fun for all ages. I do prefer to interact with players who act more mature, and often gravitate towards the other players who are older than average.

Klamath

wants to go to france
Yes, this is a "kids" game, but it's Disney! Anyone can play and have fun! 30-something-plus years of age isn't even old! As long as you enjoy playing MyVMK, it shouldn't be an issue.

Ranch

Ranch I am kinda surprised to see this!!! there is no age limit! nor should there be. i think a lot of these players would be dumbfounded at the high number of people over 30 playing the game.
Sorry lol.. I formed the poll quickly and overlooked the "doesn't matter" option.. my bad! In this case it shouldn't be I guess. I've been getting comments here and there to where I did.. this just for them haters.

The poll only allows 30 choice options.. I should have listed them something like:

-doesn't matter
-Ranch's age

Ranch

no ones too old for disney, but people might be too old to play a "kids" game.
just my opinion. :shrug:
But the funny part, in VMK days anyway.. is I'd love to see a kid get some gold ears and all the rest of the oh so sweet and feel good offers the parks had to offer.. without the ancients. lol

But the funny part, in VMK days anyway.. is I'd love to see a kid get some gold ears and all the rest of the oh so sweet and feel good offers the parks had to offer.. without the ancients. lol
some things are for kids, some are for adults.
not hate on you, bud. you do you. :clap:

EDIT: i'm sorry if I sound mean, or like im attacking you!
it really is just what I think, and it's your life! if you're doing what makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Heidi

Age is just a number. Personally, I get along better with the "older" crowd, younger users tend to aggravate me. Maybe I'm an old soul.
But I think that has to do with maturity rather than strictly age...

iamabigdisfan

Age is just a stupid number!!!!! Walt Disney came up with the idea of a theme park for everyone of all ages. That is a goal that he accomplished. DISNEY IS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Sharks

Considering very few "kids" play MyVMK, I wouldn't label it as a kids game. That being said, we're mostly all adults here, and I don't think it matters how long we've been one for.

Ranch

some things are for kids, some are for adults.
not hate on you, bud. you do you. :clap:

EDIT: i'm sorry if I sound mean, or like im attacking you!
it really is just what I think, and it's your life! if you're doing what makes you happy, that's all that matters.
You sound like a sweetheart! :)

There's no age limit in my mind. Your expiration date is your death. :giggle:
My 40-some yr. old dad played ToonTown more than I did. He'd go on and work up my Toons without telling me. :sneaky:

As long as you're kind, respectful, and play fair, I don't think there should be any age limit or minimum for games.
(as long as it's appropriate for the age, of course)

There's no age limit in my opinion! :)
I'm a college student and I play
but I must admit I am a bit embarrassed to tell people I play VMK x)

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think you should be able to play the game if you want to play the game - no age limits forced on

Tohrukun

I used to think it was high school, college, and beyond in the player population, but the age demographic is growing-I've met a few middle schoolers in this game. so not to get a little off topic, but for those of you that are unhappy with bans for language in the game, just remember that not everyone is your age or older anymore :)