Fantasyland Courtyard Pin Prize Tracker

I think that it should be at least a couple of hundred of credits since we go on the rides and pulling the stone is a 1/10 chance. A minimum of 1k would be great. I only think the few credits should be given out every time you don't get something else (so everytime you at least get something).

I think that it should be at least a couple of hundred of credits since we go on the rides and pulling the stone is a 1/10 chance. A minimum of 1k would be great. I only think the few credits should be given out every time you don't get something else (so everytime you at least get something).
agreed.

it annoys me when people who pulled like 8k and tell us to stop complaining and that they didnt have to add it in and blah blah, because they dont know what its like to win 75 credits or less, so they need to hush

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I think the minimum credits pulled should be at least between 300-500 credits. I mean you're riding for a chance, to get a pin that gives you a chance, at by chance - pulling something worthwhile. I think it's cool that they added in credits, that was really nice of Amy, I just don't think the minimum should be so low.

I think the minimum credits pulled should be at least between 300-500 credits. I mean you're riding for a chance, to get a pin that gives you a chance, at by chance - pulling something worthwhile. I think it's cool that they added in credits, that was really nice of Amy, I just don't think the minimum should be so low.
I totally agree with you, Yuna. Anything lower than that feels like you pulled and got nothing... So wasted >_>

It would seem new pins are due for the sword. Am I the only one hoping for these? I just love pins. So. Stinking. Much. I'm worried it will end up being credits only :o
that's not a bad idea to move this game from being centered around these rides. (im typing this as im currently riding....)
Turning it into a mini game rather than a means of obtaining most pins might be a plus. It would be for me since JC and FW are hard for me to play on my trackpad on my mac laptop... and shells barely yields any credits.

On the sidenote I feel like the next pins to come out are the mickey/minnie ones we saw Amy wear. Only because I don't feel like next weeks movie will have anything to do with Mickey/Minnie and since their is 5 it's highly unlikely for them to release all 5 at once into a store.

Ranch

updated.. I have no idea when the ALR PPR batches retired, and when mickey & friends started. Kinda got absolutely tired of the whole interface around that time.