Fantasyland Courtyard Pin Prize Tracker

I think it's rumored that Petter Pan is rare

Ranch

^looks like it. I'm wondering more about TT magic.

AND.. at this rate, with the stone's rotation.. we're averaging slightly over one and a quarter new pins a day. That means Tink's gotta make over 384 more pins before 1/1/15 to keep up with the madness!

forever dark rides.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I just heard someone in the courtyard say that test track is still available. And I would also go ahead and assume Peter is the rare from this set.
Test Track is still available. I've heard about 5 people say they got it lol

And from what I witnessed Peter Pan is the rare pin of the set.

Update: I've pulled Test Track twice tonight :D

^looks like it. I'm wondering more about TT magic.

AND.. at this rate, with the stone's rotation.. we're averaging slightly over one and a quarter new pins a day. That means Tink's gotta make over 384 more pins before 1/1/15 to keep up with the madness!

forever dark rides.
This is exactly why thye should slow down with the releases. Seriously. These pins should last for a month or two imo...
Btw, why 384?

hailjune

Corporal Princess

Quick math... 370 days left in the year at that post's point in time.. 370 x 1.25
I don't think this is a trend that will last the rest of the year. This month (along with being epcot themed) was considered a "pinapalooza", which is probably why they started cranking out the sword pins at a crazy rapid pace. There's also the chance that sword pins will go through a cycle, and soon (maybe next round), we will be back at the first set. These are just some of my speculations though xP