Favorite Band?

Bright Eyes is one of my favorite bands. I love Conor Oberst. He's so talented, and all of his music is just wonderful.
I love Bright Eyes so much omg

I'll have to say Say Anything but I'm not just gonna pick one band yo

So other than those two,
Placebo
Ok Go
Modest Mouse
We Are Scientists
FIDLAR
3oh!3 (they're not even a band idc)
Brand New
Bloc Party
Arctic Monkeys
Electric Six

This is too many I can't help it I love music

bobsbestgame

Muse is by far my favorite band, followed by green day, my chemical romance, and shinedown!

Muse, Tool, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Finntroll, RHCP, Caravan Palace and Secret Garden (the neo-classical duo that won Eurovision in 1995, not the other bands). Recently I enjoy melodic death metal.

Edit: For some reason, I decided not to include Traveling Wilburys, Metallica or Pink Floyd, but they should be on this list as well.

♥ Simple Plan
♥ All Time Low
♥ Pierce the Veil
♥ Black Veil Brides
♥ Blink-182
♥ My Chemical Romance
♥ Linkin Park
♥ LM.C
♥ We Are the in Crowd
♥ Nightwish
♥ Marianas Trench
♥ Of Mice & Men
♥ Tonight Alive
♥ The Ready Set
♥ Fall Out Boy
♥ Green Day
♥ Shinedown

However, if I had to choose one, it'd be Simple Plan. These guys have saved my life more times than once. I know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. I've been in love with this band since the age of sixteen. They mean so much to me. <3

Nicola

My favorite band is Pierce the Veil at the moment. I've been a fan of them for over a year now, but they made a big impact on my life when I went to see them at the end of March. Ever since that concert, I've been listening to them almost religiously. Their music has helped me through everything this year. I'm truly hoping to see them again in the near future <3

Currently The Beatles, The Who, and Led Zeppelin.

Bob Dylan isn't a band, but his music is better than 85% of music I hear.

Let's not forget Frank Zappa, and Billy Joel.

LooseSeal

It changes constantly for me. right now I'd say it's still Los Campesinos!. I'm also rather fond of Miniature Tigers since seeing them in concert - boy, could that keyboard player twerk :P