Fireworks Magic Reward?

Instead of selling fireworks magic in the future can it be a reward for winning a certain amount of fireworks games? It used to be obtained for hitting a certain score in the original game and when remixed came out the gold remix pin was awarded for winning 10 games. This would make it a challenge to win the magic pin over just being able to purchase it.

Fiyero

I actually really love this idea! I always thought it was cool that you could earn Fireworks through the game instead of buying. This would be great if it happened

Although this means I would probably never attain Fireworks Magic, I think it's a good idea! It puts more of a challenge into obtaining magic and not just something you can hoard credits for :D

Lost

I'd just log on when there is hardly anyone playing and I would win every game. Lol. Bad idea.

I like the idea of cumulative scoring up to a certain amount and then being awarded a magic though.

Although this means I would probably never attain Fireworks Magic, I think it's a good idea! It puts more of a challenge into obtaining magic and not just something you can hoard credits for :D
Hahaa, I agree with this! Even the part where I will most likely not be able to ever obtain it xD

Geggy

Instead of selling fireworks magic in the future can it be a reward for winning a certain amount of fireworks games? It used to be obtained for hitting a certain score in the original game and when remixed came out the gold remix pin was awarded for winning 10 games. This would make it a challenge to win the magic pin over just being able to purchase it.
I'm assuming that fireworks magic will be released in a similar fashion as you suggest. It's related to the game, so it makes sense to release it in such a way.

There is a slight clarification to what you stated regarding how the original fireworks game awarded the magic pin (as well as how to obtain the gold pin in Remixed):

It wasn't that you had to obtain a certain score (I think the first pin you got was this way), it was that every ten games that you had at that score garnered a Fireworks Magic Pin. To obtain the Gold Pin in Remixed, you had to do the same thing - achieve a specific score ten times. To do so in this version would make sense to me!

every ten games that you had at that score garnered a Fireworks Magic Pin. To obtain the Gold Pin in Remixed, you had to do the same thing - achieve a specific score ten times.
This is how I remember it. :)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I would think a score would be much better to do. As Lost mentioned, it is very easy to win when you get games where you play by yourself. As for what score would reward it... I'm not sure if Amy or another staff can look at a list of scores over the games that have been played but it should be reasonable for a portion to obtain it. At this point.... I'm thinking somewhere from 4000-5500. Not exactly sure where. I myself have just been getting out of the 4000 barrier. Getting consistent around 4200. It needs to be enough people so that a few players can trade it and not just a certain few who can continually score 6000. Unless people start to easily achieve 6000 that is >.>

How VMK awarded it(just as Days and Geggy said): http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Fireworks_magic