Games Played Pin

Ok... so... I was thinking. When mini-games like Fireworks and PoTC release we're all going to be no-lifing them into oblivion... I think there should be pins, and a way of tracking, for the amount of games played in each mini-game.

• 100 Games
  • 500 Games
  • 1,000 Games
  • 5,000 Games
  • [EDITED] 10,000 Games played collectively. (each mini-game combined? Thoughts on this?)

Each pin will be unique to that mini-game, or it could just simply be a pin for overall games played across all mini-games. I think it would be something that would make each mini-game more interesting in the sense it'd give us all something to work toward!

I was thinking pin... or maybe even an article of clothing.

Thoughts?
EDIT:
This pin will be untradable.

Lost

Will still take a while >_>... First person to 5K games gets a trophy.
How about a trophy system? The first 10/20 to a set amount of games where you score a certain amount win Gold. 100 for the next, Silver, and 250 for the last, Bronze, Then everyone who reaches it after gets a smaller different trophy to show they got there too.

Would give a nice non-tradeable item to show addictiveness and skill at certain games. Would allow everyone to get something and be just another little fun incentive (May need tweaking to upset as few as possible)

Geggy

I do think an achievement pin would be nice.

Both the original Fireworks game, and the Fireworks Remixed game would reward you for certain achievements. There were more credit-oriented rewards from the original Fireworks game (first pic). In Remixed, there wasn't a credit reward, but you did get a congratulatory message, and a pin, for every 10 wins (second pic).

View attachment 635 View attachment 636

InaDaze

The Confused One.
They need one for pirates! Like how they had it for Fireworks in VMK. But of course it should be like 5000-10000 wins as it's so much easier to win in pirates than fireworks due to the game styles.

I do think an achievement pin would be nice.

Both the original Fireworks game, and the Fireworks Remixed game would reward you for certain achievements. There were more credit-oriented rewards from the original Fireworks game (first pic). In Remixed, there wasn't a credit reward, but you did get a congratulatory message, and a pin, for every 100 wins (second pic).

View attachment 635 View attachment 636
Achievement pin is a better word than Games Played, I like that- I honestly forgot like 99 percent of everything in VMK lol. 100 wins is ok I guess, but i'm thinking of things for longevity of the game. That's why I suggested 100 games, 500 and then a 1K - 5K jump. Nice screen shot btw :)

They need one for pirates! Like how they had it for Fireworks in VMK. But of course it should be like 5000-10000 wins as it's so much easier to win in pirates than fireworks due to the game styles.
I actually never played PoTC really at all =P Fireworks 5ever. >.> but if the games are much shorter then I can see how a higher games played count would be necessary. Thanks for the info!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
It really just depends on load time of everyone usually. But the games can go by really quickly if everyone is fast!

It really just depends on load time of everyone usually. But the games can go by really quickly if everyone is fast!
Well hopefully over the last 5 years everyone has a semi-new computer. lol

10 minute games aren't that bad tbh- as long as everyone loads up T_T. In RS I have a few thousand Castle Wars games and each game is 20 minutes >_>... lol

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I don't know about a pin, because it could be traded. Maybe a badge?
There were non-tradeable pins in VMK. I'm pretty sure Amy could find a way to repeat that here.

Here's a number of examples of such pins: http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Award_Pins

I'm pretty sure this is what Disney was hinting at for reward pins, maybe different designs for the various games. Maybe someone would like to make some designs for each game? (:

neverlander

I like it.. but i don't want people knowing how much of a life i don't have. :(