Giving my rares away!

Okay, so I'm NOT quitting, but I am giving all my rares away to people who need them more than I do. I'm rarely on, so I might as well make someone else happy with something I never use. Tomorrow I will give stuff away in my room, I don't know when. I will be giving this stuff:

5* Bat magic
5* Invisibility magic
5* Carpet magic
5* Snowman magic
5* Spaceship magic
5* Test Track magic
5* Drink Me magic
1 Gift Card
Lots and lots of Tron ride pieces
Varied furniture
Mickey Ears (black)
And a lot more...

If there is something you REALLY have been wanting, and that you do not have already (it could be anything! I might have it!), feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Okay, so I'm NOT quitting, but I am giving all my rares away to people who need them more than I do. I'm rarely on, so I might as well make someone else happy with something I never use. Tomorrow I will give stuff away in my room, I don't know when. I will be giving this stuff:

5* Bat magic
5* Invisibility magic
5* Carpet magic
5* Snowman magic
5* Spaceship magic
5* Test Track magic
5* Drink Me magic
1 Gift Card
Lots and lots of Tron ride pieces
Varied furniture
Mickey Ears (black)
And a lot more...

If there is something you REALLY have been wanting, and that you do not have already (it could be anything! I might have it!), feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.
I would like the 5* invisibility magic :D would it be ok if I can get that ? :D
And thx for doing this it's so nice :3

Wow! This is very generous of you! I will gladly take any magic that you would give me, I would like either carpet or invisibility magic. Any set time when you will give the items away?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I would die if you gave me mickey ears .-. i only have the green ones and they tend to look so tacky with what i wear ;__;

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have spent over 150K to put rides pieces into my room for others to enjoy I still need more track for new rooms would love ride tracks please :) Also if you have any gingerbread pieces I really need those to finish my castle thanks for your help :)

Max_Power

I just started in March, so anything would be greatly appreciated, especially magic. And I promise to put it to good use around the kingdom :)

Sophia

Pink Princess Minnie? jk i wish but it was worth a shot xD but yeah, dang this is really nice of you! My only rare is my angel hat that i won at stone lol but I'd like to giveaway some of my stuff I don't use someday too! I'm thinking about giving some of these things at games I'll host in the future!