Giving my rares away!

Ferrawk

I would die if i could had anything of princess clothing (shoes, tops, skirts) or test track magic.
Thanks for being so generous :)

basketbuddy

I've only just started playing VMK again and admittedly, it's hard to get back in the swing of things. I don't currently own any magic, so that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Awh! What a lovely thing you are doing! I would absolutely adore any of the dreams month pins if you happen to have an extra. I have been fortunate enough to acquire pink flip flops, so if someone less fortunate comes along, please give it to them instead! You are so very generous to do this, thank you! :-) :rainbow:

I would be interested in any magic as I really don't have many magic and the couple I have are one star. Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1401302483][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and if you have any small sand rugs or small island pieces, green carpet I have been building a room but it is going very slow.

When will you be on? I would love anything just found out about the remake 2 weeks ago! I have one thing and that is the Drink me magic that a nice person gave me (and also pirate chair that other person gave me) but looking for everything else:3

Wow this is so sweet of you!!

Dunno if you have a Flip hat or Pink flip flops, but that would be cool. But even if you dont give me anything, youre super sweet for doing this!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
5* Invisibility magic pls. :please: This is so generous of you to do this!

I've given out all the items listed! Sorry to those who didn't get any, but I still have more! During the dream events I will go around randomly and give stuff away.

I've given out all the items listed! Sorry to those who didn't get any, but I still have more! During the dream events I will go around randomly and give stuff away.
Do you just go around randomly? Hopefully I get something! Thank you for doing this! :)