Green Crate Items

On shoutbox, Amy said the first person to say "TRADE ME AMY!" in Fantasyland Courtyard East would be able to open a green crate through her. Luckily I just got off ride and was at right place at the right time. I said phrase and traded her a green key. She opened a crate and I won a Red pirate throne and placed it in my room. Someone else won a blue throne. She said the red pirate throne will be a common prize. Amy placed the crate and gold firewall in room later. Green crates will be sold in stores soon for 500 credits (possibly). While the gold firewall was in room I tried to double click it and turn it on but it didn't work.

Edit: I'm still in the room, it's called "Red Pirate Throne". The gold firewall DOES light up.

Last edited:

On shoutbox, Amy said person to say "TRADE ME AMY!" in Fantasyland Courtyard East would be able to open a green crate through her. Luckily I just got off ride and was at right place at the right time. I said phrase and traded her a green key. She opened a crate and I won a Red pirate throne and placed it in my room. Amy placed the crate and gold firewall in room later.
what's that room from? I keep seeing it all of a sudden.