Green Crate Items

Geggy

It looks gross and tacky.
I will happily take any of the Golden Firewalls off of your hands, should you win any!! Please...keep me in mind!

yeah honestly the gold firewall is really ugly to me. I love gold items, but it just looks like someone covered it in paint and it hasnt dried out or anything idk
I will gladly take them off of your hands so you don't have to look at them. They match the gold retro items, perfectly...I would love to have loads of them!!

I will happily take any of the Golden Firewalls off of your hands, should you win any!! Please...keep me in mind!

I will gladly take them off of your hands so you don't have to look at them. They match the gold retro items, perfectly...I would love to have loads of them!!
I'm with Geggy. Accepting Butterwall Donations. (:

Exodus

Pfft. Hideous does not always have to interfere with being a good trading commodity :cool: