Happy April Fools Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTony

Ohana means family.
My father is such a Remote hogger for the TV, so I'm planning to hide some tape and put it on the remote so he can't change the channel on me :P I'll just tell him that he broke the remote.

My parents always stress "no babies until you've completed college, started your career, and you're financially stable." My boyfriend visited two months ago for a week. I sat both my parents down today and told them that I'm pregnant. Their facial expressions were PRICELESS, lol. My mom just kept repeating "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!" My dad was speechless. When I told them April Fools they both laughed so hard. xD

a good joke is me trying to think of a time that i've successfully pranked someone :/
the struggles of being a middle child

helayne

Well Known 'rip u' Provider
One time at work (I used to work at starbucks) i made my coworkers a "special drink" on april fools. i put one pump of every syrup in the blender with ice and gave it to them saying it was a new drink that was going to be released. Everyone hated me and spit it out. it was hilarious. haha

I filled the salt shaker with sugar and gave it to my little sister to put on her french fries. Then I put salt in the sugar bowl for my brother's coffee.

I put black duck tape over the television remote. Pure joy watching my dad press the buttons until he eventually gave up. (also did a similar prank with my friend's mouse ;P)

I took a figurine and moved it through out the day at home and pretended I had no idea what my brother was talking about when he would swear it was somewhere else in the house just a short while before.

A few years ago I woke up very early on April Fools day and ran into my brother's room and yelled, "Get up, get up, the cops are towing your car!" He ran out the front door wearing only flannel sleep pants and out onto the front lawn to check on his car that was parked in front of our house. While he ran out the front door, I went into the garage and turned on the front lawn sprinklers. I got him good!

Boy was he mad! He didn't talk to me for days...

A long time ago my sister Celeste and I told our sister Maria that she had to get ready for school and that the bus was going to leave without her ( it was Saturday or Sunday). She got up and we laughed XD

Status
Not open for further replies.