Have you ever met anyone famous?

I met The Band Perry back before they were really big and I met Justin Timberlake at Disney World when I was like 7. I think those are the only ones I've met before.

I've met Corbin Bleu, and a handful of filipino celebrities (I'm sure no one will care about.) I've also spoken to Dante Basco (Rufio on Hook/Zuko on Avatar: TLA,) and the director and producer of Pretty Little Liars. That's all I can remember right now..

neverlander

I've met a lot of bands, way too many list and too many no names most people don't care about.
But for famous people i've met.. james franco, kobe bryant, drake bell, the blonde dude who plays austin in austin & ally, the real housewives of oc
mitchell musso, trace cyrus, and probably some more i can't think of :P

I've met Ed Seeran (2x), Cher Lloyd, Big Time Rush, Fifth Harmony (3x), Conor Maynard, Gary from Snow Patrol, Shane Harper, Arnold Schwarzenegger, a ton of famous figure skaters, Allstar Weekend, Olly Murs and I think that's it. I probably forgot a person or two but oh well.

Oh I met Miley Cyrus' stalker that kept poppin' up in the news in 2009... that was interesting...

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Big Time Rush and Jerome Bettis who used to play for the Steelers

ComicGabi

I've met:
Scottie Pippen in a restaurant
Sleeping with Sirens (the whole band) 2 times.
I ran into Vic Fuentes before his concert. We were both walking across the street to use the restroom in a store. lol
Scotty McCreery
Lauren Alaina
James Durbin
Casey Abrams
Jessica Simpson said hi to me once at a John Mayer concert I went to with my dad.

Okay that's it.

Jeniffer Lopez. My mom won a contest and I was in the same room. It was just me, my brother, my mom and Jlo in a room. Her manager was outside and so was her family. This was in New York.

Ice

I haven't met anyone famous I think.. but my mom used to know Johnny Depp before he was famous when she was in college. xD He used to be in a band and she used to go watch them.