Help?

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
I just recently got a Mac is there a certain way to log in I keep getting a black screen.

Any help will be very appreciated c:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Playing MyVMK on a Mac has never been easy. I believe that what I linked is your best (and most efficient) option.

Nikiblue

You do have to download something, but once I did and had the launcher saved to my phone I deleted the downloaded site off my Mac and I can still play :)

Myth

Playing MyVMK on a Mac has never been easy. I believe that what I linked is your best (and most efficient) option.
First it asked me to download chrome because it wouldnt download through safari (which an older version I used to be able to play on let me),
then downloaded megasync,
then tried downloading vmk launcher

only to get an error message and a black screen on my mac.

not worth it at all.

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
First it asked me to download chrome because it wouldnt download through safari (which an older version I used to be able to play on let me),

not worth it at all.
Thats what i figured

It works perfectly fine for me, and I didn't have to download anything else to get it. Can you describe to me exactly what is happening at each step in the following process?

1) Click this link: https://mega.nz/#!3BYhBDqR!h2qdgOGpv9SEt7wMlAIPqOujvaXn5IF_Y6NyotfTv5k

2) Click "Download Through Your Browser"

3) Drag the file into your Applications Folder.

4) Manually Open the App

5) Click "Always Allow"

Be patient. The first time it opens it takes awhile. Let me know what happens!

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
It works perfectly fine for me, and I didn't have to download anything else to get it. Can you describe to me exactly what is happening at each step in the following process?

1) Click this link: https://mega.nz/#!3BYhBDqR!h2qdgOGpv9SEt7wMlAIPqOujvaXn5IF_Y6NyotfTv5k

2) Click "Download Through Your Browser"

3) Drag the file into your Applications Folder.

4) Manually Open the App

5) Click "Always Allow"

Be patient. The first time it opens it takes awhile. Let me know what happens!
Whenever i do it it says needs adobe flash

MacPat

Contributor

not worth it at all.
I would love to resolve this issue, please personal message me.

Whenever i do it it says needs adobe flash
Huh? MyVMK uses Adobe Shockwave and the latest version of Adobe Shockwave is pre-installed. Please take a screenshot and upload to Imgur or similar.

daniellevk

You must download everything through Firefox thats what i did.
I downloaded the Launcher through the MegaSync.
Playing on Mac can be complicated, but once you get it on your computer everything works perfectly

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
You must download everything through Firefox thats what i did.
I downloaded the Launcher through the MegaSync.
Playing on Mac can be complicated, but once you get it on your computer everything works perfectly
Then it looks like I won't play the game then. I honestly don't and can't download anything on the computer. Otherwise my dad will freak out. He's already given me permission for MyVMK but thats it.

MacPat

Contributor
You do not have Adobe Flash installed. Google Chrome comes with Adobe Flash pre-installed. Also, Google Chrome is literally the best web browser that you can be using on Mac OS X, so I suggest you use it instead of Safari. Firefox is still good too, but I think you still need to download and install Adobe Flash. You should have a "Flash Player" pane in System Preferences. If it's there, click it and it will tell you if it's installed or not.