How often do you play HM Game.

• Never

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Every Day

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Once A Week

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I love HM but no one is ever in the lobby. I only do pirates for friendly because I am bad at pirates normally and it is easier to get keys that way. i would love to play with anyone when I am on though. IGN: Maslak
Friend me if u see me!

I love HM. It's much easier to play than Pirates for me. When i do play pirate it tends to be friendly or there's simply not anyone in the hm lobby at the time.
All that being said I've pulled back from the game a lot, and rarely log in these days.

I love Haunted Mansion, but it does seem that pirates is quite a bit more popular. With summer coming up and people getting closer to being done with the semester maybe we will see an increase in activity, but generally I'm getting the vibe that less and less people are playing the game anymore. I still enjoy the game but it seems to be slowly becoming less interesting. The new staff members seem to be more involved in the game and to be communicating more with players. I think that there needs to be more of an incentive to get more people actively playing mini-games. Double credits are great, and if it's not too overwhelming, having a mini-game tossed into a quest task is nice, but overall most people are here for the friendships and not so much the game itself.