Hmm... cute or boot? BOOT!

Boot the bear!!! Boot the bear!!! We should boot it because it resembles violence toward animals and abuse of their... skin. I am a fellow animal lover and I never really enjoyed the site of this item. BOOT IT!!! Come on all you people, have a heart! I know it was on VMK but still, what does it have anything to do with Disney? BOOT IT! Think about it, should animals be used for decoration? NO! Animals should be skinned and used for FOOD and WARMTH. Not decoration! Don't encourage it!

bobsbestgame

The only reason I can see the staff making this topic is bc Grizzly. However, I have to recognize that the necessity for some new super rare furni. We have so much clothing and outfits that are rare. I want some furni that isn't clocks or fire walls. #teamboot #bootthebear #bearhugsNOTbearrugs.

A good reason to boot the bear is so that it will become something rare. The game needs rare items, if the bear is in there forever, then it's just common, and boring. So vote boot!

Boot the bear!!! Boot the bear!!! We should boot it because it resembles violence toward animals and abuse of their... skin. I am a fellow animal lover and I never really enjoyed the site of this item. BOOT IT!!! Come on all you people, have a heart! I know it was on VMK but still, what does it have anything to do with Disney? BOOT IT! Think about it, should animals be used for decoration? NO! Animals should be skinned and used for FOOD and WARMTH. Not decoration! Don't encourage it!
That literally makes no sense. So what do you suggest hunters do with the fur of their prey once they kill them? Just throw it away and waste it? Isn't making a rug out of it respecting the animal. Using every part of its body in a useful manner? You people get butthurt so easily it's really funny... I like how you say it promotes animal violence. Yes I'm sure every single one of us is going to want to go out and skin a bear and make a rug out of it after buying this virtual item. LOL

Myth

A good reason to boot the bear is so that it will become something rare. The game needs rare items, if the bear is in there forever, then it's just common, and boring. So vote boot!
It will not be rare bud lol unless they make it ridiculously expensive
If it goes on sale for one day everyone will mass-buy it like the mickey ears. (but now theres a special feature to which gives people all the more reason)

EITHER WAY if this is an animal rights thing then we might as well protest seagalls being trapped on pirate hats LOL

It will not be rare bud lol unless they make it ridiculously expensive
If it goes on sale for one day everyone will mass-buy it like the mickey ears. (but now theres a special feature to which gives people all the more reason)

EITHER WAY if this is an animal rights thing then we might as well protest seagalls being trapped on pirate hats LOL
This pretty much... nothing sold in the shop can become rare now unless it's sold for an insane amount of credits... Flip hat is only rare because it was sold when there weren't many players... and everyone bought multiple mickey hats because they were cheap and everyone thought they would be rare. Even if the bear rug was just sold for a day, everyone will mass buy it and it wouldn't be rare at all. Might as well just keep it in there forever... "cute" won anyways last time I checked, so this discussion should be over.

You think just animal violence is included but it is taxidermy as well which I strongly don't support either. (not to mention that I am a vegetarian) But it's a virtual item, it doesn't promote anything, it's just a bear rug; who cares. no offense

OMG. This is almost exactly the same thing that occurred with the Native American outfits. No. STOP. STOP. It is a VIRTUAL ITEM. It has NO meaning whatsoever because it is just pixels on a screen. To sit here and say "it promotes animal abuse" is not only incorrect but even pains me to hear that anyone would coin such a violent idea towards a nonexistent item. To correct that, let me define the legal terms of animal cruelty for you all: Animal abuse is the crime of inflicting physical pain, suffering or death on an animal, usually a tame one, beyond necessity for normal discipline. It can include neglect that is so monstrous (withholding food and water) that the animal has suffered, died or been put in imminent danger of death. Bears are not tame animals. They are wild animals that everyone and anyone, with the proper license, has the RIGHT to hunt and kill; if so be, even make a rug out of their skin. Do you know what Native Americans did with the bear skins? Made rugs or teepees or blankets out of them (yes, for warmth but that is besides the point.) You're argument is both invalid and, I mean no offense, stupid. You are fighting on a CHILDREN'S game and giving such a violent meaning to a bunch of PIXELS when really it shouldn't even be a discussion.

I'm not trying to win favor for the "CUTE" side. Vote for whatever side you want. But keep animal cruelty out of it; I know what animal cruelty is. I have worked for a shelter, (heck my own horse, which I adopted from a shelter, went through abuse from his previous owners), and I have seen the damage done to those animals. I'd rather any animal's death be instant over seeing them suffer from the aftermath of [possibly] years of abuse. Do us all a favor and go to your local shelter, even if it is just one animal who went through abuse, and just take a peak into it's eyes. THAT is abuse. THAT is the harsh reality of animal cruelty. This is not promoting that harsh reality. This is a game, a bunch of pixels that people are taking way too seriously.NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE.

And to prove how serious such a statement is, as well as proving my point, I would like to say: you want to know what animal cruelty really is?
A donkey I worked with, named Duke, has scars lining his body from when someone whipped him repeatedly.
My horse, Coree, has permanent muscle damage from being neglected. He even used to hate humans for what his previous owners did and would bite people.
At the a shelter I worked at, a horse named Raider is permanently blind after being punched repeatedly in the eyes for disobeying.

That is animal cruelty. That is the harsh reality of it. ANYONE who would use the argument of a bunch of pixels in a Disney Game as promoting this reality offends and angers me, personally. Just saying.

Bear rugs are part of the whole Frontierland aspect of the Magic Kingdom (well, in my opinion that is), and the fact that we're having to vote "cute or boot" on this is just absurd. People are over-exaggerating so much over a virtual item that has so much relevance to a theme of the game, deeming it somewhat pointless.

Having said that, it would be nice to see some more rare furniture, because it seems almost impossible to obtain many of the rare/super rare clothing.