How do people manage to stick with one outfit?

I personally never change because I absolutely adore my Princess Minnie hat and never take it off. I just wear the only clothes I own that match it. When I find something better that still matches, I change. :giggle:

JustDep

Forever Awkward

I just wear what I'd wear irl.​

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
I love my outfit. If somehow Grey Mansion was released in a way that made it rarer then Brown Mansion then I would switch to that otherwise I'll likely stick to Brown Mansion forever.

Right boo. I change my outfit on the zaily. I used to be that person who would change outfits every ten minutes in guest rooms and junk, but that's annoying and reachy and never changing your outfit is ugly so I change it once a day now and try not to be tacky.

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
My signature look is and always has been the purple hair, that will never change. It was in the old VMK and it is again. When we found the game again, the first words out of my mouth were "I can be my little purple haired Rygo again!!" Usually you will find me in ears and a matching outfit. The season and my mood is how I pick the outfit for the day. I have been known to stick with one outfit for a few days, but then it starts to smell and needs to be sent to the cleaners. Easier to just keep rotating ;)