How do you earn credits?

I find that I play too many games of Jungle Cruise in a row that I end up giving up. I've tried fireworks but I just am not that great at it and only earn 600 credits per game rather than JC's 800 credits per game. How do you earn credits? I have about 50k right now but I don't like spending it because it means I'll have to play more Jungle Cruise...

JC is usually my go to I am awful at fireworks I always click the wrong fireworks at the wrong time. I only get 600 credits per JC game though lol. I do JC and then a little shells. I can't wait for HM and POTC because they were the only games I was good at haha

a lot of people earn more credits in the first round of jungle cruise (per minute) than an entire game. try just finishing the first round only. it takes 2-3 mins and you can get about 300 credits depending on how good/bad you are :)

a lot of people earn more credits in the first round of jungle cruise (per minute) than an entire game. try just finishing the first round only. it takes 2-3 mins and you can get about 300 credits depending on how good/bad you are :)
This is what I did before the animals were re-seeded, but I decided to stop because during the first round the animals tended to appear right in front of my boat and I would lose chances to take pictures. Maybe I'll have to try that again.

I usually play fireworks and earn a little over 1,000 credits each game. When I get bored with that, I play a few games of Jungle Cruise and earn between 500-600 credits.

Jasmine

Fireworks is better for me, because I average 900-1100 credits per game, compared to me getting like 500-600 in JC :p.
I also get shells from time to time, but it's just too tedious in my opinion.

I really wish I could master Fireworks to earn that many credits lol

Personally, I love the Fireworks game. It was one of the top reasons I seriously enjoyed playing VMK the first time around. I had started VMK when they had first released the ice block chairs, which you could earn through the Fireworks game. I remember earning a lot of them and trading them for a lot of stuff I needed. I had such a blast and the fact it's now back has my mind blown. I am so thankful to those making MyVMK possible. Even being able to go into certain rooms and just stand in there, looking around and listening to music...awesome. I don't mind not having super rare stuff this time around. I just love being in there again. It's my way of being in Disneyland when I can't make it to the park.

I won't lie that I miss my old Mansion and Animal Kingdom rooms though. I loved hiding out in there and decorating sometimes. Either way, it's great to be back and blowing up Fireworks...over and over, haha. Even Jungle Cruise seems more fun this time. The payout may not be as great as in Fireworks, but sometimes I need to mix things up. :0)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I can usually average 1200-1400 credits a game in Fireworks and I don't have issues with that game like I do with JC. I will probably stick to FW depending on how HM turns out and POTC may simply just be too crowded to even get to play that game when it comes out. There's a multitude of players who don't play right now because they are simply waiting for POTC to return...

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Well first I try to go clamming but that takes really long depending on how many people there are. Then I give up and go to JC but it glitches and lags a lot so I don't get the maximum number of credits I can. Then I give up on that and go play fireworks and then I cri because I suck at that too. Then I go clam again... and the cycle repeats...

DizZurvive

Well first I try to go clamming but that takes really long depending on how many people there are. Then I give up and go to JC but it glitches and lags a lot so I don't get the maximum number of credits I can. Then I give up on that and go play fireworks and then I cri because I suck at that too. Then I go clam again... and the cycle repeats...
Lmao. This is my life, exactly.

ClarityG

I can earn 20,000 in shells in 6 hours (if lag isn't bad)...
I get bored after 6 minutes of shells. 6 hours of shells sounds like pure torture to me.

Fireworks is my best credit making activity. I can earn 1600+ in a 10 minute game. I've been playing more Jungle Cruise lately. I can earn 300+ for one round, so 900 in 10 minutes (I only play a full game if I'm already doing well). JC has many more glitches and problems than Fireworks does. However, I still play JC for variety's sake, and because it's fun when it works properly.

This is what I did before the animals were re-seeded, but I decided to stop because during the first round the animals tended to appear right in front of my boat and I would lose chances to take pictures. Maybe I'll have to try that again.

if you hang in there and play enough you will figure out when you have to move and where to move to on each board avoiding the animals with no brains :)