How do you earn credits?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I normally go to the NPC's each day, and play fireworks. I wouldn't play JC if I were you, it's pretty much a broken game until 1.0 comes out.

I go to the npcs. I also play jc and i earn usually earn 800-900 a game. I never play fireworks cause I'm horrible at it. When i get bored of jungle cruise, i tend to hop between shells and jc.

Just wondering- all of you who earn a lot of credits on fireworks, are you using a mouse? I have a laptop and have found that game to pretty much be impossible to play but maybe it's easier with a mouse...

Just wondering- all of you who earn a lot of credits on fireworks, are you using a mouse? I have a laptop and have found that game to pretty much be impossible to play but maybe it's easier with a mouse...
literally this. even if i use my wireless mouse on my computer it's hard. i swear these people are like ambidextrous

Jasmine

I'm on a Windows 8 tablet, so personally, I use a stylus for Fireworks.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
a lot of people earn more credits in the first round of jungle cruise (per minute) than an entire game. try just finishing the first round only. it takes 2-3 mins and you can get about 300 credits depending on how good/bad you are :)
I started to do this, and I feel like I get more credits doing this than playing a full game. Some days I cant stay focused on a 10minute game, so this short 2-3 minute game is perfect. Thanks for this idea.