I don't play anymore *buy my rares*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
ill buy the teleportation magic 25k
Alrighty, I work late the rest of the week but let me know when you're on and I'll try to get on for the trade!
are you willing to break up the cuties set, or how much were u thinking for all?
I'd rather keep it as a set, I'm not 100% on value but 10k??[DOUBLEPOST=1503676900][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill take ur yzma magic! when can we meet
I'll be home from work late tonight but if you're on after like 11pm est let me know! otherwise tomorrow I should be free before 5pm :)
bride in the attic pin still available?
@Stacysmom are you still trading hm bride in the attic pin
Yep bride in the attic is still available!
I'll take the minnie ears whenever you are free.
If you'll be on late I'll try to let you know tonight when I get back from work!

@Stacysmom ill only be around today till like 8 or 9pm est, i dont usually come on till very late late( after like 1 or 2am) Can i meet you on Monday or Tuesday(( those are my days off and im usually around whenever).

KaseyAmber

Alrighty, I work late the rest of the week but let me know when you're on and I'll try to get on for the trade!

I'd rather keep it as a set, I'm not 100% on value but 10k??[DOUBLEPOST=1503676900][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be home from work late tonight but if you're on after like 11pm est let me know! otherwise tomorrow I should be free before 5pm :)

Yep bride in the attic is still available!

If you'll be on late I'll try to let you know tonight when I get back from work!

Hm for bride in attic, he's not on right now but messaged me to ask you for him

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
How much would you take for bride in the attic?
10k??
@Stacysmom How much for
Bird hat
1* turn into coral
I need to update this but turn into coral is actually sold, sorry!
but 40k for bird hat
how much for mickey earth day ears? :)
7k?
@Stacysmom ill only be around today till like 8 or 9pm est, i dont usually come on till very late late( after like 1 or 2am) Can i meet you on Monday or Tuesday(( those are my days off and im usually around whenever).
so sorry it's taken me so log to get back I've been working till 1 am every night, which I am for the rest of the week but I'll be available before 1pm each day!
could a friend and i meet up with you tomorrow to check out the set? or let me know when you're available, ty :)
I'll be around anytime before 1pm or around like 12am-1am for the rest of the week![DOUBLEPOST=1504280694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hm for Green beanie and jacket and green flip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
green beanie was traded! green jacket- 50k? and the highest offer for green flip is 1.5m but I'm really not sure I'm trading it yet!
Hm for bride in attic, he's not on right now but messaged me to ask you for him
10k!
What for Figment Shirt, Finding Dory Shirt, and 5 Star Snowmen Magic?
finding dory shirt was traded! figment shirt- 6k, snowman magic- 30k
How much for black flips?
7k?
red beanie? and fireworks magic
I'm just looking at offers for red beanie really not 100% that I want to trade it, 15k for fireworks magic :hat:

Last edited:

S_Stitch

10k??

I need to update this but turn into coral is actually sold, sorry!
but 40k for bird hat

7k?

so sorry it's taken me so log to get back I've been working till 1 am every night, which I am for the rest of the week but I'll be available before 1pm each day!

I'll be around anytime before 1pm or around like 12am-1am for the rest of the week![DOUBLEPOST=1504280694][/DOUBLEPOST]
green beanie was traded! green jacket- 50k? and the highest offer for green flip is 1.5m but I'm really not sure I'm trading it yet!

10k!

finding dory shirt was traded! figment shirt- 6k, snowman magic- 30k

7k?

I'm just looking at offers for red beanie really not 100% that I want to trade it, 15k for fireworks magic :hat:
Can I buy the figment shirt? Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.