Keep Getting One Item from Pods

GoldenEyez

.: Be Yourself And Dont Wait For Approval :.
Hellooo, I have opened 26 pods so far and keep receiving the same Floral Black Flip hat. Not sure if this a mistake, but I have stopped opening the rest, not sure if there is an issue or what? But I have attached a picture of the hat for reference. I've been reading other posts on this and no one has mentioned this hat? Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks!

upload_2017-7-22_6-43-54.jpeg

I sent a report cuz I opened 4 and got the same thing. I'd hold off on opening any more because if it's a glitch, I don't think pods are reimbursed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BubblyBubbles

Do you think it may be the Contest participation prize? Bc based on hosts list for things in the pods, the hat was not mentioned? I'm hoping it is lol it's cute!

Im assuming if you participated a pod was added to your inventory. but theyre exactly the same as the pods you collect in the current collection event. I didnt participate in the forum contest but im just a little confused because I was going to participate for the participation prize but glad I never as I would have felt very let down to find out the prize was a pod I could easily get from standing in a room for a couple of minutes. Feel like its a bit unfair on those who took hours to create their experiments to be given a prize that people are able to collect in the 100s by standing in a room.

Im assuming if you participated a pod was added to your inventory. but theyre exactly the same as the pods you collect in the current collection event. I didnt participate in the forum contest but im just a little confused because I was going to participate for the participation prize but glad I never as I would have felt very let down to find out the prize was a pod I could easily get from standing in a room for a couple of minutes. Feel like its a bit unfair on those who took hours to create their experiments to be given a prize that people are able to collect in the 100s by standing in a room.
I agree 100%. I wasn't expecting anything seriously rare like the white flip from the Valentine's Day forums contest, but I also wasn't expecting a pod from the experiment hunt. How do we know the pod we received isn't one that Gantu took first? Then we end up with nothing for participating. Idk, I'm just a little disappointed.

I agree 100%. I wasn't expecting anything seriously rare like the white flip from the Valentine's Day forums contest, but I also wasn't expecting a pod from the experiment hunt. How do we know the pod we received isn't one that Gantu took first? Then we end up with nothing for participating. Idk, I'm just a little disappointed.
Yes deffinately, Id feel like it was a lot more fair if you recieved maybe, 10 pods to start off your hunt or maybe one of the more rare experiments like the houdini. Its a huge contrast to the prizes people have recieved in other events like the white flip, winter jackets etc. They could have even just had babyfier in the pods and gave sandwich hat as the participation prize or vice versa. Like ive said i didnt participate in the contest but im sure glad i never put the effort in to do so and feel sorry for anyone who participated for the prize.

VMK_Rapunzel

Hi there @xCharlottex & @meggo :]
I just wanted to share with you the direct quotes from the original Contest thread as well as the winners thread.
Each participant will recive a participation prize.
To all those who participated you will receive ....
I know that in the past prizes have been rare, but it was never mentioned there would be an in-game prize for this contest. The pod in-game prize I believe was added after the fact as an extra "thanks for participating". The top 3 winners got their experiments made into in-game furniture that you can win via the pods. We understand that you guys look forward to exclusive rare prizes for participating in forums contests, but is it not always guaranteed that there will be that kind of prize for these contests.

I think if i participated id rather have been given nothing than a disappointing pod. If rare-ish prizes have been given out for participating in most, if not all of the old contests then people will assume that it is the same for the upcoming ones too. A pod takes literally 1 minute of standing in the fantasyland courtyard to achieve and some of these people may have put hours of work into what they designed. I just think may be you could have given participants a houdini or another experiment that is of that rarity, would that really have been too much to give?

Hi there @xCharlottex & @meggo :]
I just wanted to share with you the direct quotes from the original Contest thread as well as the winners thread.

I know that in the past prizes have been rare, but it was never mentioned there would be an in-game prize for this contest. The pod in-game prize I believe was added after the fact as an extra "thanks for participating". The top 3 winners got their experiments made into in-game furniture that you can win via the pods. We understand that you guys look forward to exclusive rare prizes for participating in forums contests, but is it not always guaranteed that there will be that kind of prize for these contests.
I know the original post never said in-game participation prize but there was an in-game alert after a host event, I believe that night before the contest entry window was closed either HOST_Nala's event or pin trading thanking us for joining the event and also to remind people to submit their entries and it did say that everyone would recent an in-game participation prize, which I could have sworn said exclusive but since I can't seem to find the screenshot now that I took, I can't be sure. There was also a tweet the day the contest entry window closed reminding again to submit and about the participation prize being in-game. Perhaps that's why there's some misunderstanding and it being assumed it'd be somewhat exclusive as well or at least to an extent even if it's something everyone else can get but maybe just an exclusive experiment or something to that extent.

On a side note, I'm not sure if all participation prizes have been given out yet since I see quite a few with their medals already but perhaps I may have missed the post or alert of them all being given out already (just since I haven't received mine but I just wanted to wait until the post or alert was sent at least before PM'ing staff)