Keys not showing expiration dates

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hi everyone!
We are aware of this issue and are working toward a fix as soon as possible.

You aren't being left in the dark about this issue we promise!

As soon as we have a fix we will post through our announcements.

Hang in there guys!

-Kida

Last edited:

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Hi everyone!
We are aware of this issue and are working toward a fix as soon as possible.

You aren't being left in the dark about this issue we promise!

As soon as we have a fix we will post through our announcements.

Hang in there guys!

-Kida
Any chance of removing the keys expiration date until it's fixed then? For people who are waiting for the chests to update, it's really upsetting to not know which keys are going to expire.

REWOLF

Yes agreed please make the keys NOT expire until the expire day glitch is fixed, especially now since we are all waiting for new August items in treasure chests.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Your responses have been taken into consideration, but as of right now there is no intention of canceling out expiration entirely for the time being.

We are still working towards a fix to resolve this issue and will be sure to post once everything is in working order again.

Please keep an eye out for the announcements if any changes are to be made.

Thanks,
Kida

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Your responses have been taken into consideration, but as of right now there is no intention of canceling out expiration entirely for the time being.

We are still working towards a fix to resolve this issue and will be sure to post once everything is in working order again.

Please keep an eye out for the announcements if any changes are to be made.

Thanks,
Kida

Is there at least any ETA on chest prizes being updated? SITS were updated days ago but we still have no word on the chests.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Is there at least any ETA on chest prizes being updated? SITS were updated days ago but we still have no word on the chests.

We are currently waiting on one of the chest prizes so we haven't released the potc prizes yet because we want everything to be released together, but they will be coming relatively soon. Hang in there!

-Kida

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Maybe instead, temporarily change the expiration time to 2 weeks instead of 1 week. Just until it gets fixed[DOUBLEPOST=1533499017][/DOUBLEPOST]And thank you @VMK_Kida for the fast response
You are very welcome! All community feedback is taken into consideration and if we are to make any changes we will inform the community as needed.

-Kida

gymnastevr

I didn't realize that the keys were going to expire, but just checked my inventory and found that i no longer have any keys from last month... oops :( this is a sad moment

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
We understand how this may be frustrating, but the keys will still expire until further notice.

Releases for POTC chests are just around the corner.

If anything changes, we will continue to inform the community.

Please be patient as we work through this issue.

-Kida

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
tbh I'd rather keys not expire at all, like the SITS because they're not easy to get and it stresses me out to see an expiration date when I can't play the game all the time to use them.