LF OUAT Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddleguy

i checked , i only have 2 different ones, the dagger and love potion
im in the fantasyland courtyard. I would like to offer 1k for each...sound good?

UPDATEty for the trades daze! was happy to pay the requested 2k for each of them! I think i just need the title pin and regina one now unless theres more then 4 ouat pins.

Last edited:

daze

im in the fantasyland courtyard. I would like to offer 1k for each...sound good?

UPDATEty for the trades daze! was happy to pay the requested 2k for each of them! I think i just need the title pin and regina one now unless theres more then 4 ouat pins.
i think there might be a fifth one, if i recall what it is ill let you know, but I'm pretty sure there are 5, hopefully someone will remember it or verify :)

daze

i think there might be a fifth one, if i recall what it is ill let you know, but I'm pretty sure there are 5, hopefully someone will remember it or verify :)
- edit: yeah there is a fifth one, it is a cup, look up images vmk ouat pins and you can see it

ty expect, !

riddleguy

I can do the last 3 but can't be in game until 5 pm est
thats fine...how much do you want for all 3? 6k? (2k each). also i might only have enough credits atm to buy one off you but i will earn more credits to buy the other 2 off you as soon as i have the chance(hopefully tonight or tommorow).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.