Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I would love to see

Vellamint
DoomCookie
NotAZoo
Hagen
ProudMonkey and his crew
WDWTiggerRT
RicksCafe\
disalex
CapeCod and CapeGirl
MainStreetlad
Bezoar
Adventuredaz
Disneyholic
patchy
DLRPFan
debsangels
and really that entire Central Plaza Crew

Ive already seen Jumangi, so not listing him. ;)

**Edited to add a name I forgot, fixed a few names and added a few more.
I did hang with most of this group too. Though when they stopped playing I deleted them from my list to make room for others. I did find Hagen, Patchy Adventuredaz,Vellamint they made it on the last game so there is hope they will be back.

For those of yopu who asked about PinkGirlyGirl, I e-mailed her to let her know about this, but I doubt we see her. For those of you asking about CaptHookFan, I think I have his e-mail, so I will send him one if I ca find it. BTW, I was Yurty/JustAnotherJones in VMK, if any of you all knew me.

I'm looking for my twin buddy, and great friend Cinder they should know me as Jude
Sam,Cinder
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS ALLOT OF YOUR FRIENDS MISS YOU!

Geggy

For those of yopu who asked about PinkGirlyGirl, I e-mailed her to let her know about this, but I doubt we see her. For those of you asking about CaptHookFan, I think I have his e-mail, so I will send him one if I ca find it. BTW, I was Yurty/JustAnotherJones in VMK, if any of you all knew me.
That would be awesome. Cindrbellas and I really enjoyed CaptHookFan's friendship!! We would glove to see him!

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I am looking for:

- AdventureAnnie (who I reconnected with on OVMK)
- MiniGir
- Cranberries
- lilybell

and i'm trying to think who else was a close friend.
i had someone on my friends list that was like my bff and his name started with ace, ended with something about sports. i don't know. i wrote it somewhere.
*MY USERNAME WAS GOODGAL IF YOU KNEW ME!*

cruise

I sent PinkGirlyGirl a message when OVMK was up and running but she was on vacation at the time. I sent her a few pictures and I think it just made her sad. I agree with Jones, I doubt we will see her, she was pretty upset when VMK closed. Same with JEDIYODA if any of you knew him too. I sent him some messages about the new game but I don't think he will have time to join and play this time around, since he is now married and has a daughter.

gpdot I have gabyta as a friend on FB, I don't know that she is going to play the new game. If you want to pm me on here I can get you in contact with her.

Hoping to see:
gabyta
- - - Updated - - -

I have madamecat on fb.

I'm looking for:

madamecat

I will add others as I remember them.
- - - Updated - - -

I have dessert on fb for sure if Jules doesn't.

Originally Posted by Julesoola View Post
Yeah he went MIA pretty fast. I think I have Dessertrat on my FB, I'll ping him later if he's still there.
Awesome (regarding desert, not capt) - thanks for the effort!
- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see Bram again too. Arcadius as well.

Looking for BlondeBoy, TheBird, MrMyth and others too.

I can promise you Dessertrat will be around when this opens, he tried to get in OVMK but it was closed by then. I have him on Facebook, and talk to him quite a bit. We started playing online poker together for awhile, but lost interest in it. when this game ever opens, I am sure he be logging on to it, I will be letting him know for sure.

Yeah, so DessertRatt is on the way, along with his lady PiratePrincess. They will be along shortly for you all looking for him, and those that may know PiratePrincess. Besides, the game isn't open yet anyways, I just hope it's soon, but don't we all.

Geggy

Yeah, so DessertRatt is on the way, along with his lady PiratePrincess. They will be along shortly for you all looking for him, and those that may know PiratePrincess. Besides, the game isn't open yet anyways, I just hope it's soon, but don't we all.
Awesome! It will be good to see him (them) again!

I was ChocolateIsLife! And the only people I haven't reconnected with from VMK are CoffeeisLife and CandyIsLife. I made a bunch of friends on OVMK in the Sci-Fi, but I don't know where most of them are now );

Horseytink

Lover of all things Disney!
I'm also in search of some old vmk pals.

I am looking for:
-CraftyGG
-Princess Vienna
-mileepie
-SkippyPaul
-SweetJaydGrl
-SkiBoi
-Sahara_rocks

Snaps

mischief managed
looking for my vmk bff adventurejessmess
and the lovely members of VMKLand!

I miss them so much!

I was Silly.Lily, later changed to SillyAlly. let me know if I was on your friends list. c: