Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

i am looking for a guy his nam is twilight something i cannot remember but he would stand in esplanade and give witty and sarcastic remarks he will probably never be back because he quit back when vmk was open i miss this guy rip.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and a guy named darkmystere, he was awesome.
Thanks for the compliment! I'm surprised someone remembers me. Well... I was pretty popular during my time. Hahahaha. I'm looking through this post to remember some of my other character names because I forgot. I think people called me Goth once. Gosh it's been so long. Wish granted![DOUBLEPOST=1400560935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking for Mohawkitty still

she was on all the time in the old vmk

It'd be cool to see Sparrowsammy or Zombieofrob again too

contact me if you find these peeps! thx
I think I knew Zombie...

I can't remember all of the friends I had on the old VMK. My name was totallylady, so maybe some of you recognize me!

I do remember I was friends with:
ABraveWonder
Gherkin
Msully

It would be cool to find them :)

Capttaco

I don't really remember the names of my friends except for Kinggolden and Papersouls, but if you think that you were my friend your welcome to message me. My name was and is Capttaco.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
As far as I know she doesn't. But a few people from Guide do play myvmk.
I found AlsCabals (PanKID), so it is nice to see a few familiar names, but i wasn't really good friends with anyone except Ahoy, which is a shame! But thank you for letting me know! I was devasted when Guide shut down without an announcement.

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
The only people I remember from VMK are TyMitch and someone with either cloud or blue in their name.. or maybe both haha.
My names in the game were nTonks and pillow.fight (had nTonks for a while and then VMK randomly made me change it)

PlayerOne, MikeyS and BetterDays also play!! But they seem to be Night Owls!! But I chat with them once in a while! We made alot of good friends from vmkguide!!

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I was Raccyn on the old VMK and kept the same name on the new. Looking for Daviedude especially. Would be nice to see RainerEars, RealLabGirl, PurpleDuck, Ranch and Q-Ruthie. Can't remember names of anyone else. Should have kept my friends list.

Looking for new friends too! :)

Well, after doing some searching of my own, I start to lose hope. But this is a list just in case:

crystalseeker
KangaforLife
QueenOfPirates
Rooforlife
RustyCopperPenny
Shydow

It would be great to see these people again. :)