Mickey Ears in the Catalogue

Should we put black mickey ears in the catalogue?

• Yes, forever

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • Yes, but remove it later (another poll will be made)

Votes: 160 67.8%
  • Yes, but for a high price

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
One of the thing people have asked for quite often is having black mickey ears in the catalogue, so I thought I'd make a poll asking you if you think we should have them in the catalogue.

I think they weren't that rare in VMK so it wouldn't be an issue of rarity. I would be happy with that though :) Nice addition.

I do think only bring them out for a limited time though :)

cruise

I vote yes but only as a special from time to time. I don't think they were that rare either, but didn't you only get them if you created your character in the park? I really can't remember. I would love to see them though.

Black ears are a staple that everyone needs to have or be given access to at a minimum. The other types of ears are the ones that should be limited or available in different ways.

Thomas

I agree with scott, the black ears are so iconic, that everyone should have access to them. Maybe for a higher price? but they should be acessable if you want, but the flip hat should only be limited time :D i love flips <3 and i also like that not alot of ppl have them x) i know i am abit egoistic haha :D

InaDaze

The Confused One.
cruise you are correct, after a check on the Wiki they were only available to those who created their character at DL or WDW.

I personally like seeing these available to all due to this at all times. Everyone should own a pair of Mickey Ears.

One of the greatest things about going to a Disney park is getting your very own set of ears. They sell them every day and they will never stop selling them because they realize it is the signature item that represents their theme park. If you would prefer to release alternate colors for special events/occasions and then retire them that would make great sense but at least one color, preferably standard black, should be for sale (not free when you sign up) right away and always.

Geggy

Yes, and nothing this test round and beta should be high priced unless games are up and running.
So, just so I understand what you're saying...

You want the ears released, but not during the first test. In beta, they should be highly priced, unless a mini game out (then it should be lower in price)?

i know you're all super eager to know what I voted, so i'll just tell you, fans. I voted yes but remove them later

Yess! <3 Those were one of my favorite items.
I voted only for a limited time because I would like them to have some sort of rarity and not become a sort of "newbie item" if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.