Mickey's Philharmagic Show *Closed 11/1/2014*

JCSkipper

Important Notice
Philharmagic had a great run and we thank all for your support, but all good things must come to an end! Our next project will be started soon and should open early-December (Not Fantasmic). We thank you all again for stopping by and experiencing the magic!

Tonight are the final shows.

Last edited:

MistaJ

Disneyfan, Puppeteer, Actor, Singer, Director
Final Performances start now!!

Thanks for a great run :D

JCSkipper

A Final Thank You and Farewell to Philharmagic

What an amazing community everyone is! Thank each and everyone of you for all you've said about the show and the support you've shown!
It is truly hard for us to say goodbye for the final time, and I felt there needed to be a good closure post to the show. Below I have posted the link
to the video recording (I'm bad at recording) of the final performance of Philharmagic!

Once more: Thank you! May the magic go with you all!

Bindingkey

A Final Thank You and Farewell to Philharmagic

What an amazing community everyone is! Thank each and everyone of you for all you've said about the show and the support you've shown!
It is truly hard for us to say goodbye for the final time, and I felt there needed to be a good closure post to the show. Below I have posted the link
to the video recording (I'm bad at recording) of the final performance of Philharmagic!

Once more: Thank you! May the magic go with you all!
The choreography with the furniture is really good tbh i can't believe i missed this