Minor Bugs Thread

in the chat bubbles, words are cut off directly underneath...idk how else to explain it besides there isn't enough padding between the letters and the border on the bottom, lol (i'm a css gal)

but like in name and dialogue letters like y, j, g, and q are all cut off

InfinityFay

I keep freezing when I am entering Fantasyland Courtyard from one of the rides.
It's annoying that I've rode like ten rides and have to exit the server before I can see if I got a key or not.

Stargazing

This is just a recent problem.

When I try to play the fireworks game, the arrow keys don't work so that I'm unable to change from firework to firework at the bottom of the screen. I use a laptop, so it's really difficult for me to use the number keys spread out across the top of my keyboard. I've tried logging out and back in numerous times, but still nothing.

I use a macbook pro, but the arrow keys have not been an issue for me up until this point. I've not done any updating on my computer since last played fireworks either.

Thanks to anyone who might know what's going on!

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but when I ride the fantasyland rides, my game always freezes in one of the rooms or when trying to exit the ride. I have been able to ride a ride all the way through maybe 1 out 10 times.

Justinian

When will the new client release, possibly one or an update compatible with mac? I question because I attain only a mac, and bootcamp is not liable.

When will the new client release, possibly one or an update compatible with mac? I question because I attain only a mac, and bootcamp is not liable.
There's no exact date. We can only suspect and hope it will be sooner rather than severely later. Amy is only one person and she's certainly working her hardest.

It's tough being on a mac, I know. I'm on one. Luckily though I haven't updated yet so I can still play. If you can downgrade, or have access to a windows laptop/pc at all, or if you decide to go to the hassle of bootcamp, you should be able to play.

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having trying to play.

aliceblue

(Edit: They have both been fixed now. Thanks staff! :)) Both of the Fantasyland rides are currently not working; they freeze with the message "There was a problem entering the room".