My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novatimo

Nova the Mack
Why is it that when your friend and my friend were cussing each other out in a POTC game, that you only banned my friend? When I reported your friend, I get a message saying no such stuff was found in the chat logs? The message said if I report false information again, that I could be banned? Your good friend is running around the virtual kingdom calling people "dumb little straight boys" not getting any punishment but you are banning people for things not nearly as severe. Hmm...

On the other hand, RIP Griz you were as mighty as your name suggested.
Or if they banish someone for personal information, yet this said person is allowed to stalk other peoples instagram to find someone and harass them in game multiple times, and the reports sent in go unanswered, because you know, thats always great. (:

LOL

The level of absolute hypocrisy in this thread is so unbearable I can't even stand it. My only gripe is how some people complain about staff acting on emotion rather than legitimate reasons for using the ban hammer, yet a few of these individuals would have done exactly the same thing if given the chance to act on certain members. LOOOOOOL

LOL

The level of absolute hypocrisy in this thread is so unbearable I can't even stand it. My only gripe is how some people complain about staff acting on emotion rather than legitimate reasons for using the ban hammer, yet a few of these individuals would have done exactly the same thing if given the chance to act on certain members. LOOOOOOL
Hence why this game needs a Luke Skywalker.

"In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way." - Master Yoda

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
LOL

Guilty until proven innocence. You don't know what certain members would do in certain positions. Everybody has the same chance at doing something good or bad with power. But PS, why are you focusing on members doing stuff they haven't even done yet as opposed to the staff members who have already done the things you're laughing at.

I have no idea who has been hurt by any actions and am pretty much in the dark as to most of this (although I was in the room when the Stitch hat was "actioned"- as in sold to the player in the room who had the most credits). I have one question: Why is a staff member known by others (or perhaps by many?) on a regular player account? This seems like a huge conflict of interest and is even referenced by Amy in her post seeking Hosts and Mods???? This alone should warrant removal from the position. I think everyone in the game should be told who the player account is (yes, some of us don't know), as this is clearly in violation of the Host and Mod qualifications.

"-Your HOST account should remain anonymous."

"-Your MOD account should remain anonymous."

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
SkywayStitch is was posted on another site all the names. However, most of the staff have told close friends. And they told 2 friends and they told 2 friends and so on and so on. I do believe it should be secret. To everyone!!!! Though from stuff i read some staff used it not for nice things but to be cruel to players. Bottom line if you can not be a nice respectful player you have not earned being a staff. Yes no one is perfect. I do have said and done things I regret. However, I never tried to be cruel and humiliate people. Because I have a conscious.

Okay, everyone. How about instead of attacking anyone, staff or player, we speak respectfully to each other? This isn't a war. There is no reason to begin turning against everyone. THAT is what will ruin this game for everyone. Not staffing decisions, not any controversy that may be happening, but disrespect and hatred among players is what will drive everyone apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Novatimo

Nova the Mack
Last edited by a moderator:

Guitar

How is what I posted disrespectful?
It was my opinion and it wasn't wrong to say as it's in fact the truth. It is lame that Amy's profile can't be found. She's not doing her job. This all won't go away.

Idk how telling someone to do their job is rude when they're not doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.