MyVMK Commissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa

Hi, welcome! :bounce:
So basically, I am offering my services to the community of VMK for free.
You're probably wondering, well what are you offering?

For people who are either too lazy or just can't get online, I am willing to do the dirty work for you and purchase the entire month's new catalog items for you.

It's a pretty big deal. Pretty speshul.

And it takes a lot out of my time to do it, that's why I'm only opening two slots for each month. In other words, I'm only doing this for two people. (Different people every month)

Interested? Just tell me the following:

Your in-game username

Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items

Don't cheat me for more items

January

Slot 1: Harb
Slot 2: Starship

February

Slot 1: QueenPurpleDress
Slot 2: Stefa

March

Slot 1: Bella
Slot 2: newsies

April

Slot 1: AprilC

May

Slot 1: Tohrukun

May

Slot 1: AlexanderH

My friends entry:

Ingame name: Harb
Forum username: TheHarbinger (He does have, apparently, too lazy to login :P)
Reason why he's too lazy or can't get on: He lives in the UK, so he already misses out on host items because of the time difference. He's definitely the laziest person I know, and recent disconnection problems aren't helping his enthusiasm :P He loves the game but just doesn't have the motivation to get credits from Jungle Cruise or Fireworks because of their long length. He enjoys shelling but no one is online when he can be online.

Please consider Harb for your commissions, thank you! ^_^

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
My friends entry:

Ingame name: Harb
Forum username: TheHarbinger (He does have, apparently, too lazy to login :P)
Reason why he's too lazy or can't get on: He lives in the UK, so he already misses out on host items because of the time difference. He's definitely the laziest person I know, and recent disconnection problems aren't helping his enthusiasm :P He loves the game but just doesn't have the motivation to get credits from Jungle Cruise or Fireworks because of their long length. He enjoys shelling but no one is online when he can be online.

Please consider Harb for your commissions, thank you! ^_^
Accepted :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
  • Your in-game username: Starship
  • Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items: As each month progresses, I get busier and busier and I'm really unable to commit time to log on and do anything more than talk with friends and see what's going on :(. I'm also on a Mac which makes it super difficult to play a lot of the mini games and not DC every 5 minutes. lol. I'd love to be considered for this! I think it's a really great idea! :elf:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
  • Your in-game username: Starship
  • Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items: As each month progresses, I get busier and busier and I'm really unable to commit time to log on and do anything more than talk with friends and see what's going on :(. I'm also on a Mac which makes it super difficult to play a lot of the mini games and not DC every 5 minutes. lol. I'd love to be considered for this! I think it's a really great idea! :elf:
Accepted! :)

May I enter myself for February?

In game name: QueenPurpleDress
Too lazy or unable to get on?: I have lot's of auditions this month (for college and individual competition), and I will rarely be home to get on. I am also using a Macbook air, and it's harder for me to earn credits now without being disconnected. Thanks for your help! (I will try to pay you back over time)

Stefa

English&Literature Major
Name: Stefa
Status: Too busy for the most part-I work 20+ hours a week nights and go to college full time and live between cities currently so time is hard to come by. So when my few hours for vmk come around I don't enjoy spending it scrambling for credits to buy things, I like to try to spend some time with friends. Also I am a Mac user...so we all know how fun that is and DC'ing lol

(Side note-This is so awesome of you! Great idea!)

I guess I would like to enter for March? :) That's probably when I'll be the busiest.

In Game Name: Bella
Too lazy or unable to get online: Definitely too busy :/. I'm a senior in high school right now and I am currently applying for colleges, scholarships, and I have to travel around the state (North Carolina is pretty big) for scholarship interviews. I work 20 hours or 3 days a week at McDonald's. I'm also the visual movement captain in indoor drum line which has practice 3 days a week and a competition every Saturday, and most of the competitions require us to stay overnight at hotels. Between work, school, drum line, and attempting to maintain a social life it's very hard to get on MyVMK long enough to get more than the NPC credits lol. Thank you very much for the opportunity this is incredibly kind! :)

A

ABrighterFuture

Thank You!

Hey Tessa, thanks for doing this!

I'm AlexanderH in-game, and I'm usually unable to get online...in fact, I'm trying to enjoy MyVMK as much as I can right now, because when January 6, 2014 hits, I am going to be swamped for a few months. I'd appreciate if I could fill one of your slots, and my preference would be in June, if possible. If not, any other month is awesome too!

Thanks again,
-Alex

In Game Name: AprilC
Is there anyway to do it in advance for the month of April? :p
Too lazy or unable to get online: If it were possible for the month of April, that's going to be my finals month, along with spring break. I work in a theme park so I'm going to have crazy hours. So I'm going to be unable to get on as much as I might like to. My boyfriend also lives with me, so I only play when he isn't home and *most* of the time, we have the same schedule so that doesn't allow me to play as much as I'd like to.

This is really sweet of you and regardless, thank you for what you do. :)

newsies

toddlers and tiaras
Ingame name: newsies

Could this be for the month of March or April :)

Am I too lazy or unable to get on:
I am unable to get on during the month of spring due to many rehearsals and performances. I usually get home around 9pm (PST) everyday and by the time I get home I'm exhausted. I have to get me homework and studies done and by the time I finish that I rarely ever have time to get on the game. Also, starting in January, I am going to be going to competitions every Saturday and competition season will not end until May.

I hope you can do me the favor of getting me the items :)

Thanks!
-newsies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to sign up for February :P
In-game username: tinkmoni
Classes start in Feb and I won't be able to get on as much due to class and homework and all that fun stuff -.- lol so I would be really grateful :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.