MyVMK Commissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsbestgame

Hey!! So if you would like to be able to add two more people per month, I would be willing buy one of each new catalogue item too for them. Just so more people have the opportunity as well. Maybe PM me about it or something, but I'd love to help out and it was your idea. So I don't want to hijack a thread or anything. Let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eylsa

I would like to sign up for May.
In game username: Eylsa

Reason: I am going to be really busy during the month of may due to finals and studying for various tests >.>. Also during this time I'll be doing college visits and stuff so i wouldn't be able to get to play as long as i usually get to. I would really appreciate it if you can help out!

Setsuykie

I would like to sign up for April.
Your in-game username: Setsuykie
Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items: I'm going to have a lot of hard time playing in April because it'll be finals time in college for me. I'm also nearing graduation so classes are harder now and I need to put in a lot of time to do well on finals this semester to bring up my GPA. I would really appreciate and be very thankful for the help. :)

Dinoluc

Your in-game username: Dinoluc
Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items: I have school and am not able to play on weekdays except maybe an occasional acceptance. I am really working hard this semester especially because I have classes that I really need! Thanks:)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
QQ: So, you're going to buy all new released items for an entire month for two people for free? There's no trade involved, no compensation for you, nothing? That is extremely generous and kind of you. So thank you.

Also, given my circumstances with my injuries from an accident in June, I'm progressively getting busier and busier with my recovery and doctors visits and as result, I am missing out on many items now a days. So I'd like to throw my hat in to the ring.

Sign me up for whatever month you have available next. :)

IGN: Yuna
Reasoning: Busy, unable to frequently get online long enough to work for CS and obtain new items.

Again, thank you for your generosity, it's very kind.

Jitter

I'm applying for April :D

In-game Name: Jitter

Too lazy or unable to get online?: April is the month of my birthday and I wont be online much with being around family and all. I have a hard time with mini games because they're so long and drawn out as well, I just dont have the time to play them.

katiebcat

Your in-game username: Katiebcat

Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items?: I am unable to be online sometimes due to work and school, i sometimes have night classes and i work at night

InfinityFay

Hi :)
In-game username: InfinityFay
I'm a full-time college student and absolutely love myVMK! I just don't have the time to participate in a lot of games as I have homework :( [ chemical engineering major].
I'd love for you to consider me for any month :D!

IGN: Josh

Too lazy or can't get online?: It's kind of both, sometimes I have really bad computer problems and can't play, (my computer is really old and in bad condition) but when I can play I only go on for a few minutes because I get bored really fast. But I'd really appreciate the help! :) I will accept any month

Hi, welcome! :bounce:
So basically, I am offering my services to the community of VMK for free.
You're probably wondering, well what are you offering? TOO LAZY:/ ... poezowers :facepalm:

For people who are either too lazy or just can't get online, I am willing to do the dirty work for you and purchase the entire month's new catalog items for you.

It's a pretty big deal. Pretty speshul.

And it takes a lot out of my time to do it, that's why I'm only opening two slots for each month. In other words, I'm only doing this for two people. (Different people every month)

Interested? Just tell me the following:

Your in-game username

Are you too lazy or unable to get online for items

Don't cheat me for more items

January

Slot 1: Harb
Slot 2: Starship

February

Slot 1: QueenPurpleDress
Slot 2: Stefa

March

Slot 1: Bella
Slot 2: newsies

April

Slot 1: AprilC

May

Slot 1: Tohrukun

May

Slot 1: AlexanderH
TOO LAZY:/ ... poezowers :facepalm:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I am so sorry for the inconvenience, but I am closing the commissions. I am sorry for the promises I made to people. I've only been able to get on twice this entire month because I didn't realize how caught up I would be in real life situations. Please forgive me, and I will try to find a way to make it up to all of you. I feel horrible for saying this out of the blue, but there's nothing I can do about it. If I could finish these commissions I would, but I rarely have spare time to get on my computer.

Mods, please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.