MyVMK Forums Easter Egg Hunt 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is challenging, for sure. It will be interesting to see how evenly or non-evenly the prizes are distributed, when all is said and done. For instance, are a lot of people going to end up with 1-3 or are there going to be a few people with 40?
By breaking it down into various time frames and people not being able to look at more than one thread at a time, it definitely seems to level the playing field. Fun idea staff! Thank you for all of the time and effort you have put into it.
What do you mean not being able to look at more than one thread at a time? surely its possible to open multiple threads in tabs?

What do you mean not being able to look at more than one thread at a time? surely its possible to open multiple threads in tabs?
A person only has one set of eyes, so even if you open multiple threads - you can only look at and click on one at a time. As opposed to contests where people can use multiple accounts or clones to make their odds better.[DOUBLEPOST=1492622446][/DOUBLEPOST]I just like that it makes it a sole matter of luck, did you get there before someone else with the same odds. That's coming from someone who has only won one and lost two via the claim button not working - because someone edged me out by seconds. :)

STILL haven't even seen one yet........ I'm just trying to convince myself my browser won't load them cause somehow I've been so off every round.

Have they all been found yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.