MyVMK Forums Easter Egg Hunt 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found like 5 but all claimed

Due to an unforeseen exploit in the way this event can be played, an abnormally high amount of claimed eggs will result in prizes revoked and your username flagged as ineligible. People found to be using said exploit will be immediately disqualified. Because of this, we are adding a bonus round at midnight tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience!

It was posted that it would be today when they canceled yesterday.
And it was posted Tuesday when it cancelled on MONDAY (an hour after people were looking for eggs). Why would you send ONLY notices when its cancelled But NOT when its actually happening??[DOUBLEPOST=1492628375][/DOUBLEPOST]
And it was posted Tuesday when it cancelled on MONDAY (an hour after people were looking for eggs). Why would you send ONLY notices when its cancelled But NOT when its actually happening??
2 days they messaged cancellations after rescheduling twice is what Im trying to say

And it was posted Tuesday when it cancelled on MONDAY (an hour after people were looking for eggs). Why would you send ONLY notices when its cancelled But NOT when its actually happening??
I mean if you dont get on to check, that's not their fault. They did post time and date so.[DOUBLEPOST=1492628410][/DOUBLEPOST]And they posted on here that it was actually happening this time.

daze

Due to an unforeseen exploit in the way this event can be played, an abnormally high amount of claimed eggs will result in prizes revoked and your username flagged as ineligible. People found to be using said exploit will be immediately disqualified. Because of this, we are adding a bonus round at midnight tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience!
That really sucks someone or some ppl went out of their way to be unfair :(

I mean there's ways to say it that doesnt make it sound nasty though...
EVEN with the Exploit (if I knew of one) I probably still wouldnt find an Egg. I just dont understand why information flow is so difficult. In addition to that I am WATCHING THIS THREAD and have not received ONE SINGLE ALERT.......that would even indicate that a post was made here.....I'm not sure how it sounds nasty or why YOU are so offended. My apologies.

I was going to say, Id like to see the list of usernames and how many prizes each player managed to collect, some were collected so quickly that it seems like it was being exploited somehow

EVEN with the Exploit (if I knew of one) I probably still wouldnt find an Egg. I just dont understand why information flow is so difficult. In addition to that I am WATCHING THIS THREAD and have not received ONE SINGLE ALERT.......that would even indicate that a post was made here.....I'm not sure how it sounds nasty or why YOU are so offended. My apologies.
Im not offended. Im just saying these staff members worked VERY hard to do this and no, everything isnt perfect, but that doesnt mean you have to be mean and condescending about it. You want to add your opinion, go ahead. But being mean about it, then no one will listen to it and it wont get fixed.

Im not offended. Im just saying these staff members worked VERY hard to do this and no, everything isnt perfect, but that doesnt mean you have to be mean and condescending about it. You want to add your opinion, go ahead. But being mean about it, then no one will listen to it and it wont get fixed.
After 3 years I dont expect it will ever be fixed and if you perceive that as mean and condescending you dont get out much. LOL

After 3 years I dont expect it will ever be fixed and if you perceive that as mean and condescending you dont get out much. LOL
I mean they posted time and date, you dont get on forums to see that's not their fault. You can check twitter but cant take 1 minute to hop on forums and see? Maybe you should get out less.

To be fair what youre saying does seem to be a bit harsh. They only announced the cancellations because well, it was cancelled, they had to...but they didnt have to announce that it was going ahead because they already had done yesterday and if it was cancelled again they would have said so. Plus, most people came to this forum to double check that it had started or was indeed going ahead. All you had to do was come and check this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.