MyVMK Forums Sports Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite sports memory is when I used to purposely wear boots to gym in high school, so I wouldn't be allowed to participate those days. Saved me from playing many games of basketball.

Erin

hello yes
my most favorite memory is as follows:
i used to play baseball (that was very rough bc i was always picked on for being the only girl on the team) and i was the starting first baseman and i dove into a dugout, caught a foul ball like literally 3 inches from the ground, got the batter out. Then I ran to first base and tagged the base because the runner on first base took a lead and was off the base, and that got him out. Then I threw the ball 2nd base and got that runner out for the same reason. Everyone was just like "?? ? ? ? was that 3 outs? erin what did you do??" and honestly i didnt even know what i did but hey i got the game ball and i was the queen of the field.

hello yes
my most favorite memory is as follows:
i used to play baseball (that was very rough bc i was always picked on for being the only girl on the team) and i was the starting first baseman and i dove into a dugout, caught a foul ball like literally 3 inches from the ground, got the batter out. Then I ran to first base and tagged the base because the runner on first base took a lead and was off the base, and that got him out. Then I threw the ball 2nd base and got that runner out for the same reason. Everyone was just like "?? ? ? ? was that 3 outs? erin what did you do??" and honestly i didnt even know what i did but hey i got the game ball and i was the queen of the field.
Super cool! I wish I had that type of story to tell from when I played sports!

First visit to Yankee Stadium!
I remember my first baseball game! Was super fun!
I played soccer when I was younger for many years. When I was 12, I received a jersey with the # "12" on the back. The day I got the jersey I scored my very first goal. To this day, my favorite # is 12. :)
Aww thats such a super cool story! Do you still have the jersey?! @awko-taco

AddySinger

The Real Slim Shady
My favorite sports memory is a recent one, it was my first college lacrosse game as a goalie and I managed to save the final goal against Baylor and prevent overtime from happening :)

My favorite sports memory is a recent one, it was my first college lacrosse game as a goalie and I managed to save the final goal against Baylor and prevent overtime from happening :)
Super cool! I loved being goalie when I used to play soccer! But us goalies did the same type of thing right!? :D
Yes I do!!! I'd take a picture of it but it's up in the attic
Hey its alright! I just think its super cool you still have it! :D

marisamouse

Fantasmic Princess
My favorite sporting memory was getting to go see my brother's high school football game where the coach finally put him in the game. It was a proud moment for my whole family.

I've never been an athletic person. I became friends with a foreign exchange student, and she loves volleyball. Everyday during P.E., we would find a volleyball and play with three other people. I fell in love with volleyball!!! Tryouts came up and I tried out and actually made the team! She taught me everything I needed to know! She is now back in France, and I plan to visit her very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.