MyVMK Items Guide (September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the common Crate #1 prizes (they were all added the same day, although i'm not sure what day that was, but it was definitely after Minnie/Stitch):

Black/Yellow HM Rocking Chairs
Purple Teacup Chair
Red/Black Huntsman Hamper
Green/Red HKDL Lantern
Purple Tiki Rug
Purple Tiki Wall
Orange Barrel Chair
Green Glass Slipper Chair
Orange Candlestick
Green/Orange/Black Heart Chair
Red/Orange Flying Carpet Chair
Orange/Black/Purple PhilharMagic Chair

Green/Pink flips were also added sometime after Minnie/Stitch (possibly the same day as above?)

The JC Pins were the HOST Prize in November

Tink Valentine's Day Pin was given out on Valentine's Day, and for three(?) days after that

Matterhorn Bobsleds is the last Fantasyland pin, it was a January HOST prize

the Monorail poster was the consolation prize in February

also, technically the only crate prizes that are retired are Minnie/Stitch, since you can get all the others if you manage to get the matching crate and key
Thank You!
Also the reason why I have Crate #1 items as Red is because Crates and Keys are no longer attainable through games. You can only get the crates and keys through trades, therefore you can only get the items through trades. Hope that makes sense...
Thank you for your perspective though!

im pretty sure the Huntsman's Heartless Hamper Color Pink was released on valentines day as a host prize
Thank you!

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
Also the reason why I have Crate #1 items as Red is because Crates and Keys are no longer attainable through games. You can only get the crates and keys through trades, therefore you can only get the items through trades. Hope that makes sense...
oh okay, that makes sense

a few other thinsg i've noticed:

Invisibility Magic only was released on Halloween in the same way as the Ghast Masks, there weren't any in crates

Stitch/Minnie/gold furniture were there from the moment Crate #1s were released, so going by the mvmk tumblr, they'd be the 8th at the latest

the pirate maze walls and treasure rug were prizes from the ride-a-thons

there was also a magenta candy cane, it was a HOST prize, along with yellow toy soldier

snow carpet was the consolation prize in December

the football randomizer and marker were only given out on the day of the Super Bowl, so February 2

blue/yellow/cyan HKDL ship chairs, cyan HKDL lantern, and red HKDL poster were all released on February 7

here is a complete list of all the Pinapalooza pins

the first day green keys were given out was March 19

Last edited:
oh okay, that makes sense

a few other thinsg i've noticed:

Invisibility Magic only was released on Halloween in the same way as the Ghast Masks, there weren't any in crates

Stitch/Minnie/gold furniture were there from the moment Crate #1s were released, so going by the mvmk tumblr, they'd be the 8th at the latest

the pirate maze walls and treasure rug were prizes from the ride-a-thons

there was also a magenta candy cane, it was a HOST prize, along with yellow toy soldier

snow carpet was the consolation prize in December

the football randomizer and marker were only given out on the day of the Super Bowl, so February 2

blue/yellow/cyan HKDL ship chairs, cyan HKDL lantern, and red HKDL poster were all released on February 7

here is a complete list of all the Pinapalooza pins

the first day green keys were given out was March 19
This is FANTASTIC! Thank you very much for this information! The list has less blue in it now :)

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
okay, i think i've gotten as much as i can find:

the animal print (bear, giraffe, purple giraffe, tiger, zebra), ombre (blue, cyan, pink, purple, teal, yellow), and white heart chairs were the Heart Crate prizes, along with The Enchanted Rose.

green and orange heart chairs were only from Crate #1, they was never on Valentine's Day

the snow carpet was also the ride-a-thon prize for December

Holiday Pink Wreath was a HOST prize for December

the Musketeer Hat was a HOST prize in January

the short ALR shrub was also the consolation prize in January

the typhoon lagoon trunk pieces were ride-a-thon prizes before they were in the store

fireworks magic was also given out by VMK_Santa in December

and since you've got everything else's actual name on there, Pink Flip Flops are actually VMKS Blessed Shoes, and Minnie Hat is actually Princess Hat

Last edited:
okay, i think i've gotten as much as i can find:

the animal print (bear, giraffe, purple giraffe, tiger, zebra), ombre (blue, cyan, pink, purple, teal, yellow), and white heart chairs were the Heart Crate prizes, along with The Enchanted Rose.

green and orange heart chairs were only from Crate #1, they was never on Valentine's Day

the snow carpet was also the ride-a-thon prize for December

Holiday Pink Wreath was a HOST prize for December

the Musketeer Hat was a HOST prize in January

the short ALR shrub was also the consolation prize in January

the typhoon lagoon trunk pieces were ride-a-thon prizes before they were in the store

fireworks magic was also given out by VMK_Santa in December

and since you've got everything else's actual name on there, Pink Flip Flops are actually VMKS Blessed Shoes, and Minnie Hat is actually Princess Hat
Perfect! Thanks again!

Do you have the retiring date of the furniture?
No I do not unfortunately :( It's been quite an adventure trying to find the release dates for all these items already lol
I also want to keep this list as clean and easily readable as possible. No idea if adding retiring dates might make things look clustered or not....(or if the information is as useful since we have the 'red' retired function already). Definitely open to suggestions though!

No I do not unfortunately :( It's been quite an adventure trying to find the release dates for all these items already lol
I also want to keep this list as clean and easily readable as possible. No idea if adding retiring dates might make things look clustered or not....(or if the information is as useful since we have the 'red' retired function already). Definitely open to suggestions though!
I understand. The original VMK list like this is here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Hats
you might check it out for a guide :)

I understand. The original VMK list like this is here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Hats
you might check it out for a guide :)
Thank you!

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Invisibility was released in pumpkins on 10/31/13

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
there is no blue heart chair, and the lollipop trees were released December 12

The blue *ombre* chair was release on Valentines day with the valentines crates.

Hmmm I was in [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] 's room the other day and saw a solid light blue heart chair. Is it really an ombré blue chair?

this might be asking too much, but is there any way pictures could be provided?
I would be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mind...
However there are some reasons that are preventing me from doing so:
- adding pictures might make the list look clustered as I cannot do table format on the forums
- this list is meant for the forums and if I add pictures, I might as well start a new website like the original vmk
- all pictures and associated item names can be found here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/VMK if anyone ever needs to look up what an item looks like, this is a simple way to do it

I hope this helps answer your inquiry. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know :) I would love to make this list as easily readable, useful and accessible to everyone.

AlsCabals

this might be asking too much, but is there any way pictures could be provided?
I would be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mind...
However there are some reasons that are preventing me from doing so:
- adding pictures might make the list look clustered as I cannot do table format on the forums
- this list is meant for the forums and if I add pictures, I might as well start a new website like the original vmk
- all pictures and associated item names can be found here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/VMK if anyone ever needs to look up what an item looks like, this is a simple way to do it

I hope this helps answer your inquiry. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know :) I would love to make this list as easily readable, useful and accessible to everyone.
yes I understand the dilemma. but thanks for the link to the site! it will be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.