MyVMK Items Guide (September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
this might be asking too much, but is there any way pictures could be provided?
I would be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mind...
However there are some reasons that are preventing me from doing so:
- adding pictures might make the list look clustered as I cannot do table format on the forums
- this list is meant for the forums and if I add pictures, I might as well start a new website like the original vmk
- all pictures and associated item names can be found here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/VMK if anyone ever needs to look up what an item looks like, this is a simple way to do it

I hope this helps answer your inquiry. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know :) I would love to make this list as easily readable, useful and accessible to everyone.
http://wiki.myvmk.com/ <- Make this happen

Oh. It's still listed under "Unknown Releases" as being in Crate #1s. :)
Yup because someone mentioned that they were also available in crate#1's but I'm not sure if that was the case. If anyone knows for sure that they weren't or were, I would be able to update the list accordingly.

If you look under october, I have invisibility magic listed as a release from the pumpkin picking event :)

Yup because someone mentioned that they were also available in crate#1's but I'm not sure if that was the case. If anyone knows for sure that they weren't or were, I would be able to update the list accordingly.

If you look under october, I have invisibility magic listed as a release from the pumpkin picking event :)
Sorry, I only noticed it being under the unknown releases. It was not a prize in the Crate #1s. :) No magic was.

Thank the lord! I've been searching for this answer for forever.
You are glorious!
Lol glad to help! I knew i made a post about it, I just had to go back through my fb group to find it :D

----------

Starlight wonderland Guest room and Orange Gumpdrop chair were both prizes from the gingerbread contest. They were awarded in January

Eep sorry to confuse you @_@

Winter Wonderland Guest Room was released in December, it is the day version and was for sale to the public in shops.

Starlight Wonderland is the night version and only available to the winners of the gingerbread contest. It was never released to the public.

Eep sorry to confuse you @_@

Winter Wonderland Guest Room was released in December, it is the day version and was for sale to the public in shops.

Starlight Wonderland is the night version and only available to the winners of the gingerbread contest. It was never released to the public.
ah, gotcha. thanks again!

[MENTION=4699]Dhalion[/MENTION] ,
I was in my room, thinking. I can, with quite a lot of time allowed (1-2 weeks) collect the inventory pictures of all these items if you'd like.

[MENTION=4699]Dhalion[/MENTION] ,
I was in my room, thinking. I can, with quite a lot of time allowed (1-2 weeks) collect the inventory pictures of all these items if you'd like.
thanks for offering Everest! Although I currently have all these items also and can do pictures if need be. I'm still hesitant on adding pictures at the moment. Will have to think about that some more. Thanks again :)

updated list with new pin names and dream items for the month of May. Missing one of the pins from new sword in the stone prizes though!

EDIT: Figured out all new sword in the stone pin names for the month of May

Last edited:
Just a post reminding myself to update the first post whenever the issue of having a long message issue is fixed

05/23/2014 - Ariel's Part Of Your World Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.