>>@ MyVMK World Records! @<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa

Currently holding 2 world records!

.....:trophy: Welcome! Have you ever wondered who has accomplished the best and biggest in the entire kingdom? The MyVMK World Records collects data to figure it out!
Please read the guideline if you want to participate!
(Records are on the second post)

Guideline
If you want to beat the entry for a category (or fill in an empty category), your form must be filled out CORRECTLY otherwise you will be ignored.

If you want to enter a category you MUST provide thorough verification that what you submit is true and correct. I require at least a screenshot of proof.

Your entry cannot hold more than one record at a time. This is to create variety in all the records, instead of the same thing repeated multiple times.

If you have a suggestion for a new category, please post it here. Thank you!

Form to Enter
:pickme: Ready to submit your entry for a category? Fill out the form below (following the guidelines) and post it! I will reply to you if it is approved.

NOTE: I would also appreciate a picture of your character in-game so I can use it for the cover of the category you are entering (if approved). Thanks!

Code:
In-game Username:
Category:
Screenshot Proof:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa

Highest Fireworks Score

:trophy: This record is currently held by LukeAndTheSpades with 8,958

Highest Jungle Cruise Score

:trophy: This record is currently held by Sheku with 47,814

Highest Amount of Credits

:trophy: This record is currently held by Amberdaze with 1,015,215

Largest Amount of Super Rares

:trophy: This record is currently held by username with 0

Biggest Collection of Magic Pins

Largest Single Variation Hoard
*Can be a furniture, clothing, or hat item, or a pin (excluding magic pins)

Most Guest Rooms Hoard

:trophy: This record is currently held by Monorail with 15

karkat

how are these world records
the point of a world record is that its the best in the world
myvmk is hardly the world
we r outliers and should not be counted

Here's an idea for a new category that will go under hoarders: Most clothes variety, the "world record" depends on how many pages of clothes you have, just an idea. You can also do this with room items and pins.

MaidenAmerica

Proud to be an American!
Is this just for MyVMK or are entries from VMK allowed as well? I realize the amount of time opened is completely different, however, it might be interesting as well. Simply add VMK Records. Fun idea!

Megara

no sleep club
Because who is ever going to beat that? Plus it's sort of annoying that you posted that after I posted mine. Also I just bought a gold snowman, which beings me back down to 62 freaking credits. PS. Do you ever buy anything?
I think that's very rude of you to say. She worked for it, she deserves it. Besides, this is a "world records" - how would it be fair to give it to someone who doesn't have the highest, when the category is the highest? Also, sometimes people don't see threads when they're first posted. You bumped this one up again today, so people who haven't seen this thread before, will see it now. For example, I only saw this thread today because of your post. And she does buy things - she very graciously buys things for multiple people who don't have the credits to buy anything, such as me. She's one of the kindest people in this game, and deserves what she works for.

Status
Not open for further replies.