[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I'll do that right after the event, so I can boot it up and pop in some screens.
If you're in the queue, just open up the accounts dialog or something, and send me a screencap of that. Just make sure you don't click any buttons or it might re-log you

bobsbestgame

Whenever my laptop is offline and I open the pal, there is this block at the top that says "LOL" and I was just wondering why I only get that offline? I would love to add paste shortcuts!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Whenever my laptop is offline and I open the pal, there is this block at the top that says "LOL" and I was just wondering why I only get that offline? I would love to add paste shortcuts!
We are working on adding this! Currently that is merely a bug. The preliminary code is there, but you aren't supposed to see that button xD

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I'd love for it to work on my Windows XP computer. I always get the "not a valid Win32 application" error when I try to open it.
We are trying to work out that bug. We aren't really sure what's causing it.

Anthony

I'd love for it to work on my Windows XP computer. I always get the "not a valid Win32 application" error when I try to open it.
This is due to Windows XP not supporting .NET Framework 4.5, which our program is written in. Unfortunately, Microsoft does not plan to support this platform in the future and therefore the only solution is to update to something more recent such as Windows Vista/7/8.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
so like as opposed to playing it on the internet?
Correct. With MyVMK pal, there is no need to open up a browser. You still need an internet connection of course, but it handles logging in and all that jazz. It can even automatically log you in when you open it! Meaning, to start playing all you have to do is open the client.

If you're worried about security however, you are not required to save your password in the program. If you opt not to, it will prompt you to enter your password to log in.

Correct. With MyVMK pal, there is no need to open up a browser. You still need an internet connection of course, but it handles logging in and all that jazz. It can even automatically log you in when you open it! Meaning, to start playing all you have to do is open the client.

If you're worried about security however, you are not required to save your password in the program. If you opt not to, it will prompt you to enter your password to log in.

ahh makes much more sense now. ill be sure to check it out. thanks!

Anthony

[MyVMK Pal] Introducing Player Search!

That's right guys! Now you can search for a player right from within MyVMK Pal! Just click the search button up top and type in the name you'd like to see. It shows pins worn, signature, and badges. Happy VMKing!

-Anthony

EDIT: It's been pulled down to resolve a major bug, stay tuned!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Happy Holidays from the MyVMK Pal team!

On behalf of the entire MyVMK Pal team, happy holidays!

We left you guys a present in the new update of MyVMK Pal (0.2.5b) :) If you are on a Mac, or don't want to update, you can redeem it here.

Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
Awhile ago, I updated it and it would come up blank and say "Unable to post data." so I've been using 1.1.1 since. I just deleted and unistalled everything myVMK Pal on my laptop, and reinstalled the newest download and it still says that :( :( :(

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Awhile ago, I updated it and it would come up blank and say "Unable to post data." so I've been using 1.1.1 since. I just deleted and unistalled everything myVMK Pal on my laptop, and reinstalled the newest download and it still says that :( :( :(
We are aware of the issue and are looking for a fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. I tried shooting out an email to you guys the other day, but I haven't gotten a response so I'll try posting here.
Windows 8 computer, runs everything nicely. Install your program, get the MyVMK Pal has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution to the problem error and then it crashes.
Reinstalled twice, ran as administrator, no luck.
Halp?