[MyVMKWiki] We need your help!

Nnilak

@Connor. @Nnilak

I have something in the works and have been sorting through some security problems with the mediawiki software. I've also started a new job a couple weeks ago and have been busy with that. If it wasn't for the security issues, i could have a near-complete wiki up in a day or so. I'm hoping to figure something out by monday or so.
Oh very cool! I might have been looking at the wrong wiki then haha

Connor.

@Amy was working (held polls) on something about the API and I think ended up not releasing any sale/trade item information but I think she might be able to provide data if possible. If anything we can get a bored/rich patron to sit around with snippet or something lol

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
@Amy was working (held polls) on something about the API and I think ended up not releasing any sale/trade item information but I think she might be able to provide data if possible. If anything we can get a bored/rich patron to sit around with snippet or something lol
Yeah i want to make sure to fix the security holes i have before i finish up with the actual content. Having access to all the item data would be helpful indeed, but since i don't have access to that I am just doing what i can.

Connor.

Yeah i want to make sure to fix the security holes i have before i finish up with the actual content. Having access to all the item data would be helpful indeed, but since i don't have access to that I am just doing what i can.
How is all of this going so far :)?