Name & Gif signatures

Daniella

If youre still doing these I want one!! You do really good work!

Forum Name: daniella
Name wanted on signature: DAZZ
Gif inside of text:
My links arent working so if you can just google the gif of Berlioz spinning on the record player!
Character outside of text: marie from aristocats!
Font: i liked jelbelle’s font or straight block letters

Thank you!!! If you cant do anymore no worries ☺️

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.

Squiggle

Jay.

Forum Name: Jadin
Name wanted on signature: Jadin and my IGN: Jay
Gif inside of text: A render ir anything you find cool that relates to stranger things (tv show)
Character outside of text:
Font: Something neat
Other: I love dustin from stranger things.

Hiii Im new to the forums (kinda) and was hoping you still did this! Your examples are awesome!

Forum Name: breezybearzy
Name wanted on signature: StylinPrincess
Gif inside of text: i really want something Elsa related!
Character outside of text: Elsaaaaa(:
Font: ANything that stands out but could the font be like a neon pink to go good with elsas blue!
Other: just a comment..its so nice of you to do this for people!!!

Crazydancer

https://i.imgur.com/nFMJYAq.gif
[/SPOILER][DOUBLEPOST=1512743857][/DOUBLEPOST]@Crazydancer I hope these are ok!! If you need anything changed, lmk!
[/QUOTE]

--------------------------
Oh my gosh thank you so much @Tony Stark !! These are amazing! The first one is probably my favorite. I was wondering.. would it be too much trouble to add "Crazy" above "Dancer"? I feel like the gif would translate better if it was taller.. does that make sense? No pressure, just if you have time to make this change I'd much appreciate it!! You're amazing!!! <3

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I hope you're still doing these! I would love a signature, mine is so plain and basic lol. But hopefully, mine won't be too much work!

Forum Name:
honeybadger

Name wanted on signature:
honeybadger

Gif inside of text:
None.

Character outside of text:
I'll attach the image! I would want the little guy to the right at the end of my name. As well as a bee to the right at beginning of the name flying with those line dashes ( I'll attach an example of a line dashed bee). Also i'll attach a pic of the bee I would like to be used, or if you can find a better cuter one then go for it!

Font:
Cursive, text color the same as the text color on the hunny jar.

Other:
Honey dripping under the name if that makes sense (if its too much don't worry about it). But just whatever you think looks cool or cute, you have vision and talent that's amazing so i'll be happy with anything you can think of or put together. :)

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
@RockStar_PoohBear @Princessbacon @BoutThatLife @Rosiee @awko-taco @HapaBruja @Daniella @Murkle @Squiggle @Jay. @Crazydancer @Dancer_Olaf I will get to these either tomorrow or over the weekend! I have most of y'all things saved into files, just gotta put everything together!

@breezybearzy Did you still want me to make you one? :) I saw that Charlotte made you one that's absolutely gorgeous!! I could make you one as well if you would like, I was just asking! :)
i cant wait to see how this turns out :). and my fourms name has changed so i updated it :)

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
Hi!! I really love these could you make me one please:swoon:

Forums Name: Celeste
Wanted Name on Signature: PrincessCelestial, or if that's too long just Celestial
Gif inside signature: Hopefully one of these will work!! If not, then something similar :)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/80/69/f88069f4f77f225540a9be2d1b0d5101.gif
http://49.media.tumblr.com/a8f984801a0f3bcce85f0eb20a08e88b/tumblr_nte6pmg3DH1r6wciyo2_500.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/6PfeqJ7ETI0Uw/giphy.gif
https://s14.favim.com/orig/160306/ariel-besos-boy-cartoon-Favim.com-4057949.gif
Character outside of signature: Maybe put a little me beside it?
Or anything Ariel/Mermaid related
Font: I like the one you used in Jelly's Signature, but whichever fits best is fine :)

Thank you in advance!! I hope I didn't make it too difficult for you. I cant wait to see it:grizzly:

Last edited:
@RockStar_PoohBear @Princessbacon @BoutThatLife @Rosiee @awko-taco @HapaBruja @Daniella @Murkle @Squiggle @Jay. @Crazydancer @Dancer_Olaf I will get to these either tomorrow or over the weekend! I have most of y'all things saved into files, just gotta put everything together!

@breezybearzy Did you still want me to make you one? :) I saw that Charlotte made you one that's absolutely gorgeous!! I could make you one as well if you would like, I was just asking! :)
Thank you! I love the one she made me so no thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I love the one she made me so no thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE i can not wait!!!