Netflix Recommendations?

Tohrukun

i dont know what you like but...

mulan, pocahontas, hunchback of ND, emperors new groove, the aristocats, robin hood, treasure planet, nightmare before christmas, 101 dalmatians (live action), a bunch of the disney channel movies 2000's-now, ferris bueller, breakfast club, pretty in pink, breakfast at tiffany's, grease, CLUELESS (a tohrukun favorite), say anything, the lorax, the hunger games, the avengers, happy gilmore, whats eating gilbert grape, the truman show, ghost, like crazy, double indemnity, cinema paradiso (a great film, but it's in italian-watch with subtitles :D), jimmy neutron

bold = movies i loved that you possibly haven't seen (just guessing)

also search these titles for laffs :look::
kiara the brave
legends of valhalla thor
the snow queen

Tohrukun

http://www.pajiba.com/trade_news/a-...bs-top-250-currently-available-on-netflix.php
Also, there's this for good films, since so far people have mostly suggested TV shows. IMDB has a great balenced list of films in the top 250, and these are probably all well worth watching.
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Forrest Gump

3. Once Upon a Time in the West
4. Life Is Beautiful
5. Memento
6. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

7. Apocalypse Now
8. The Pianist

9. Cinema Paradiso
10. Amelie
11. Double Indemnity
12. Reservoir Dogs

13. Oldboy
14. Witness for the Prosecution
15. All About Eve
16. The Apartment
17. Some Like It Hot
18. Raging Bull
19. Downfall (Amazing foreign film, but is some heavy stuff)
20. The General
21. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
22. Fargo
23. Rang De Basanti
24. Warrior
25. Trainspotting
26. Hotel Rwanda
27. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
28. Into the Wild
29. The Grapes of Wrath
30. Mary and Max
31. High Noon
32. There Will Be Blood
33. Donnie Darko
34. The King’s Speech
35. Hachi: A Dog’s Tale
36. Ip Man
37. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
38. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
39. Elite Squad: The Enemy Within
40. The Truman Show
41. Departures

The bold ones I've seen and recommend. Some great cinema you can get covered there, and I'd encourage you to use the Top 250 as a way to find new directors and genres you like even on disk.
i forgot some of these titles also! celluloid made some great recommendations! :look:

life is beautiful is also a great film, regardless of whether you are/speak italian or not! it was beautiful, funny, and heartwarming, as well as one of the few films that was able to make me laugh AND cry. (please) watch it with subtitles!

supernovagirl

TV Shows:
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Scandal
Once Upon a Time
Weeds
Arrested Development
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Documentaries:
Mitt
BLACKFISH!!!

Scribbles

Donnie Darko. Its trippy,but its amazing. One of the best netflix films I ever saw in 2013!
i second this. donnie darko is probably one of the most amazing movies ive ever seen. the end will mess with your head but honestly its so hauntingly beautiful and confusing. id really recommend it. changed my life.

Thanks for all the recommendations guys! I started watching some shows last night like Breaking Bad, American Horror Story (Asylum) and I watched Donnie Darko too (I wasn't prepared for that creepy movie but it was soooooo good!) Haha, gotta check out more shows and movies you guys said above. Thanks again I appreciate all the comments <3 :D