New crates??

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
They're a little over-ambitious sometimes, but they did give us the hats today, and they had two events back to back pretty much. I don't mind if these crates come out tomorrow, as long as they're not too expensive and will be around for 24 hours at least.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I just don't understand why they say they'll put it today then not do it.. At least just say, "Hey! New pink crates coming out in a few days keep an eye out!" Not tell us today then not do it!

SailorX

I just don't understand why they say they'll put it today then not do it.. At least just say, "Hey! New pink crates coming out in a few days keep an eye out!" Not tell us today then not do it!
It's a common theme, and I'm sure we all wish that they would learn from the past, but you can't blame them for trying. Things that seem simple wind up being more than they bargained for. They're just trying to give us some special stuff. Really, we're not the ones who should be getting gifts on Amy's birthday lol.

It's a common theme, and I'm sure we all wish that they would learn from the past, but you can't blame them for trying. Things that seem simple wind up being more than they bargained for. They're just trying to give us some special stuff. Really, we're not the ones who should be getting gifts on Amy's birthday lol.
They shouldn't say that they are coming out today and then not doing it.They should not announce something if it won't for sure happen. That is why people are upset. Some people are staying on this late to make sure they don't miss anything. And it is more upsetting that there are no updates or antyhing

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I Completely agree with that. I'm shocked she wanted to give us stuff on HER birthday and make more work for herself. But they keep doing this, knowing this will make people aggravated then try to back track what they said... They need to stop giving themselves time limits and making players mad when they don't hit the time limit.

SailorX

They shouldn't say that they are coming out today and then not doing it.They should not announce something if it won't for sure happen. That is why people are upset. Some people are staying on this late to make sure they don't miss anything. And it is more upsetting that there are no updates or antyhing
I Completely agree with that. I'm shocked she wanted to give us stuff on HER birthday and make more work for herself. But they keep doing this, knowing this will make people aggravated then try to back track what they said... They need to stop giving themselves time limits and making players mad when they don't hit the time limit.
This is pretty much the same argument everyone was having over POTC and green crates. And I agree, it's better not to say anything until they're absolutely ready, and there should be better communication. The loss of the shoutbox is a problem in this too, because Snow and other staff would sometimes talk there, but right now it would probably be in bad shape. But in the end I still appreciate that they are doing something special. It'll get here eventually.

Honestly, (and we all do this, especially students like me for example taking way to many classes that you can handle) she puts too many projects on her plate and then she doesn't update us. We appreciate all that you do Amy, just not when we feel like we are being ignored or when stuff is getting pushed aside for new projects that don't get completed. We all love it how you're recreating VMK, just please only take on what you can handle so you don't stress yourself out!

SailorX

It's midnight EST now. I think it's safe to say that if people want to go to bed, they won't miss anything, because it's a new day. Here's hoping that I'll wake up to pink crates :D