New crates??

It will be released sometime tonight, at the latest, tomorrow. The reason they weren't released before is because the game requires an update. With the many events going on today, there was not enough time to reset the server without affecting one of the events.

I also want to add that when the game is updated, it's usually not just for one feature, but multiple changes/fixes that effect many different things.

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
It will be released sometime tonight, at the latest, tomorrow. The reason they weren't released before is because the game requires an update. With the many events going on today, there was not enough time to reset the server without effecting one of the events.
Thanks for clearing that up, looks like it was just a bit of planning that made them come out late. Glad you guys took care in that.

I know I will, because when its someone's birthday the proper hing to do is give gifts, not receive them from the person who is having a birthday. Unlike you, I can wait.
Now what would Amy want with items of our like pixels? She can get anything in the game she wants.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
You know, we should all be giving Amy gifts on her birthday, not the other way around. Just saying.
This honestly sounds like the episode of Futurama where Mom, creator of the robots, get all free stuff from her creations, and she takes to burning them since she has no need for the things. Amy can literally enter codes for every single item in the game and get them. Even though it would be a gesture of good will, it would be a moot point.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
I think for everyone they should just stop giving hints and saying that items/things will be released at a certain time.
They should wait until they know FOR SURE, or just announce when they are actually released :/
I understand she has a life and she brought vmk back but don't promise things on certain times when theres no promises, it's just... bad and this is why everyone freaks out, if they just didn't say anything and just release them and let us know then, there would not be such a problem.
People are always going to complain, but if you give them something to complain about you, can't blame them really, just fuelling it.

EDIT;
they are releasing now i believe yay~