New Green Crate Rares

Bina

The Original Jelly Bean
SPARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:runaway:

Ultimate

I'm done with green keys and crates. Feels like the odds are against me. All I got were thrones and pins....not even the blue thrones I wanted. Too tired of going on all the rides for a slight chance to get a SIT and an even smaller chance at winning a key.
True. It's a gamble, but if you want the items a lot, you'll take that chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1408430220][/DOUBLEPOST] Always wore my sparrow suit in the old vmk.. I need that suit again :hearts:

I'm done with green keys and crates. Feels like the odds are against me. All I got were thrones and pins....not even the blue thrones I wanted. Too tired of going on all the rides for a slight chance to get a SIT and an even smaller chance at winning a key.
I have a blue chair for trade if you still need it :) I'm sorry you've had such rotten luck!

Emerald_Ivy

Yes, they were removed and replaced with full sparrow (individual pieces to retrieve ) and one more thing apparently.
omg. well looks like the people who have mules get everything they want as usual. breaking the vmk law rofl.
time to go ride more rides and get SITS and pull nothing.