New Green Crate Rares

Ultimate

Yes, they were removed and replaced with full sparrow (individual pieces to retrieve ) and one more thing apparently.
They should've left it in there so there's more of a chance to get something good :sick: How do you know the black flip hat and baggys gonna come back, or is it a speculation?

Lol oh well. Just a game, right? Would you like to trade it for a green one or would you like something else?
Exactly, it's JUST a virtual game :) I was honestly hoping to trade it for something that wasn't a pirate chair lol I'm sorry xD I don't know they're value (heck, I don't know the value of a lot of the stuff on this game)

PrincessRuby

Exactly, it's JUST a virtual game :) I was honestly hoping to trade it for something that wasn't a pirate chair lol I'm sorry xD I don't know they're value (heck, I don't know the value of a lot of the stuff on this game)
Yeah, I'm not sure what it's worth either. I can do credit spree or I have a few things for trade. Maybe someone can tell us what it's worth.....anyone?

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I think the other thing is the Simba hat because I remember Amy wearing it and saying 'save up your green keys' or something like that.

I think the other thing is the Simba hat because I remember Amy wearing it and saying 'save up your green keys' or something like that.
That was posted on the forums as a joke by another player. I... can't remember who right now, but I remember Amy mentioned that the Simba Hat didn't exist in-game.

But that's not to say that it's impossible for the Simba Hat to show up now *wink wink nudge nudge*.

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
they left the pirate chairs and blurry pins, why? they could have replaced those with other items also, seeing that is mostly what anyone gets.