October Costume Schedule

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I love October in VMK! Totally my favorite, hands down! I wait wait for costume parties ;)
I better start decorating my room for Halloween :D

I'd prefer to have a "regular" schedule such as items coming out on Friday and then being taken down on Sunday night. I don't want know know what items are coming out though. I like the surprise (:

In the past, it was always fun to see what would be released each Friday for the weekend special and October was always a time to look forward to new costumes and re-releases, aside from the release of items and costumes for themed months. I think you have a great idea, but it seems like a lot to be releasing in just a month and think it would be better not to release nearly all the costumes in this time frame.
Personally, I love Halloween costumes, but I don't like the idea of so many things getting released in one Halloween. I mean... there's always room for new costumes if the staff makes them (here's to hoping they will!) but at the same token maybe this Halloween should be slightly limited on costumes, bigger on furniture or pins, just because the game is just starting up.

Who cares about "rares" lol. Nobody wants to be wearing the same outfit as everyone else for an entire month.
I like this idea.

Did they say they will be doing costumes? I know I saw in another thread that they can't do decorations this year
They haven't said anything, but I would think so. They have the data for the items and it's a lot easier to add those in rather than changing the code for public rooms to be the decorated version.

They haven't said anything, but I would think so. They have the data for the items and it's a lot easier to add those in rather than changing the code for public rooms to be the decorated version.
Oh okay I know absolutely nothing about any of the coding/things required to make the game :) I hope they do have costumes :)

I recently made this.. Haha, I got bored. But all these items are from the disneysonlineworlds.com [ http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Costumes ] under the costume section. I put most of the rare stuff or atleast more desirable items up for the shortest length of time, usually on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I also made it so that it would be difficult for everyone to get everything, so that rares would gather up. This calendar has most of the costumes. Although some of these weren't released during Halloween on the original VMK, I still think they fit in Halloween costumes.

Shrimp

I LOVED Halloween time in VMK.... it was my absolute favorite... the costumes are awesome and seeing so many people dressing up in various outfits! :D
Yes! Lol, some people actually went trick or treating in random guest rooms on Halloween! I know I'll be giving out random items to VMK trick-or-treaters this year!

I do love the costumes and hats and things. Although, they should have things out all month, or maybe a week, not just for a day.