Order of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

Every time I log in the order of the threads goes back to "Sort threads by: Thread title". If I want to change this to Last Post Time which is always general should be I have to go to each forum I use and change the thread display options which fixes the problem until I log out. As their is no save feature that I can find to remedy this problem every time I log in Im faced with the same problem.

If there is was to change it so it permanently sorts thread by Last post time could you point me in the right direction and if there isn't then this should be fixed.

In General Settings Lost, there is the option saying 'Thread Display Mode' - have you set this to what suits you best?

Lost

The thread display mode only seemed to change the way posts we're appearing within thread such as oldest post in the thread first, newest post at in the thread first etc. It didn't seem to change the order of threads in subforums for me, only the order of posts in said threads. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Oh I understand better sorry.

Down below the threads in a sub-forum, you will se 'Thread Display Options' in a grey kind of box. All the options are there to sort your sub-forum :)

Lost

Oh I understand better sorry.

Down below the threads in a sub-forum, you will se 'Thread Display Options' in a grey kind of box. All the options are there to sort your sub-forum :)
In my first post I said that I used those options to sort out the sub-forum but every time I log out and back in, the changes aren't saved and I have to do it again for each forum I use.

Geggy

Every time I log in the order of the threads goes back to "Sort threads by: Thread title". If I want to change this to Last Post Time which is always general should be I have to go to each forum I use and change the thread display options which fixes the problem until I log out. As their is no save feature that I can find to remedy this problem every time I log in Im faced with the same problem.

If there is was to change it so it permanently sorts thread by Last post time could you point me in the right direction and if there isn't then this should be fixed.
I have the same sentiment. :)

Should be fixed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.