Origin of Your Username?

My former VMK name was mspopularprincess... I chose it because I really wasn't that popular in school so it made me feel better. ahahah. And my grandma has called me princess since the day I was born. Now that I'm in college, I figured a less conceited username would fit me best, so I chose mermaid_princess.

My favorite disney princess is Ariel and once again, my grandma always calls me princess. So it was similar enough to my old username and cute enough to use now :)

aquadiamond

AquaTropicalJump
My birthstone is aquamarine, so aqua has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. When I was making my VMK account, I couldn't think of anything with "Aqua" in it that wasn't already taken, so I opted for a randomly generated name. I chose AquaTropicalJump, and now it's my in-game name on MyVMK as well.

Fairy

well my favorite villain is jafar and aladdin is like one of my most favorite disney movie of all time so id just thought up a funny play on words of jafar and got jafart
u really have the best name tbh

the origin of my name is.... well i'm a real life fairy so there's that

On the original VMK I went by the name DachshundPrincess because I had a dachshund and I just decided to add princess on the end. When I went to join the MyVMK forums, I didn't want to keep the same name, so I decided to consult my iPod for song names that might sound cool enough to use. While scrolling through the songs on my iPod, I dubbed the Alice Cooper song, Teenage Frankenstein, "cool enough" and went with that. TwistedSister is my MyVMK name because TeenageFrankenstein wouldn't fit in the box. I like that band and I figured it sounded alright as a name.

StrataSam

When I started VMK in 2005, my sister and I planned on sharing a male account and she named it CoolBobby-Joe to be funny. Then she decided not to share it with me and make her own, so I took over from there despite the ridiculous name and it grew on me over time. Friends would call me "Cool" for short, which I thought was cool. xD

But when it came time to make a MyVMK account, I decided to go with a username I thought up a few months back, which was StrataSam. This name was created by combining my love of roller coasters (the "strata" refers to "strata coasters") and my actual first name (which is "Samuel", but I prefer to go by "Sam").

lol I just have to say that your signature is fantastic, love it.

My old VMK username was AceBlackTiger. I initially really wanted it to be BlackPanther because that was my favorite animal as a child (Jungle Book, anyone?). I received a notification, however, that they felt the username was inappropriate and I had to pick a new one. I tried to get around it by requesting the name BlackTiger, but that was apparently already taken. AceBlackTiger was the coolest-sounding recommended option, so I picked that one.

When I found out about and joined MyVMK, I initially made an account with the same name, but after a day of with playing under that account, I decided I really didn't like it (bit of a mouthful, really) and I was just keeping it for nostalgic purposes, so I made a new account and chose the name Splendor. No real significance there. I just like and use the word "splendid" quite often, and the variation "splendor" sounded more like a name, so... that's how I ended up with that, haha.
In retrospect, perhaps I should have made it Splendora because it sounds a bit more feminine and then perhaps people wouldn't think I'd taken the name from the cruise ship. ha.

Gamecrazy

In real life, my friend, who's name was Gamesrock told me to try out VMK but to not choose a name like "Gamecrazy" because his main objective at first was to try to meet girls (no offence to ya, I know your on these forums and we were both young) but I started thinking "Gamecrazy isn't too bad of a name and it coincides with his name, indicated the friendship" Later I found out it caused much confusion and eventually, Gamesrock wanted to change his VMK name and he did for a little while, he went under the name "Freezer-Z" for a a couple months, then switched back via quest kiosk. Those days were good but they are long over, I can't even find the enjoyment in VMK hardly anymore, it was not only the game, but the huge population and the huge economy that made VMK magical.

LordeByron

i'm pretty sure my old username was herminnie because i couldn't spell hermione and i didn't know how to use google

for myvmk being lordebyron: i'm obsessed with lord byron (he's a poet) and there was a post on tumblr with a picture of byron and there was comic sans saying "and we'll never be royals, royals" and that song is by lorde so lordebyron

Chandler is my name, and when I was little my friends would call me Chan, and my friend made me and email one time with chan_the_man in it. I would get called it occasionally by my friends. So it's a childhood nickname. I had it as my name in VMK, and I was going to change it but just couldn't part with it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John

My name is John and since I joined on the first day I didn't have to use a nickname or something lame and write a long story about it

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
SO Desertfreak is my IGN and it was a little nickname that I gave myself, I am ADDICTED to Neopets during the Altador Cup! (Like the Fifa cup, but online) Hence the forum name Yooyuball, but the team I LOVE to play on is Lost Desert. I have been playing with them for 5 years now, so that's why I named myself Desertfreak and Yooyuball.

My old VMK name was Shonea. Honestly, I picked a username that sounded like a real name and I could pronounce (Show-Neigh-ah).

In MyVMK, I just went with my catchall handle. I honestly don't know how I came up with Trichronal. The 'tri' is in there because I really like the number 3 apparently but why the base 'kronos' was used is beyond my knowledge. I created it back when I decided I didn't like my old handle anymore and it just stuck. I've been using it for every game since.

I originally was April on the original VMK, but I was inactive for a year and my account got deleted, so my name was taken. I had to go back and start over as AprilC. Of course, when I joined MyVMK, April was already taken, so I decided to go with AprilC again.

AprilC is just my first name and then one of my other initials. :)

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I wanted to be belle. Since she is my favorite character. Belle was already taken. Since our avatars were littlebelle. It is a name I continue to use that name for everything I can.