Origin of Your Username?

My best friend showed my VMK when I was in...I believe it was 5th grade. I couldn't think of a username and asked for her help. Since my name is Nicole, she suggested Nikki. I've never been a fan of being nicknamed Nikki because I didn't think it was unique :P. So she switched it up a bit and just yelled "NIKNAKNIK!" I used that on the original VMK until the day it closed. Now on myvmk I am just Nak, short and sweet, but still almost the same. :)

due to my ungodly sixth grade creativity i used my name but i also decided to go crazy with a dash and gave you all a quick preview of my last name which starts with a C and i mean like seven years later i'm still just as creative so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gashlycrumb Tinies

A is for Amy who fell down the stairs.
B is for Basil assaulted by bears.
C is for Clara who wasted away.
D is for Desmond thrown out of a sleigh.
E is for Ernest who choked on a peach.
F is for Fanny sucked dry by a leech.
G is for George smothered under a rug.
H is for Hector done in by a thug.
I is for Ida who drowned in a lake.
J is for James who took lye by mistake.
K is for Kate who was struck with an axe.
L is for Leo who choked on some tacks.
M is for Maud who was swept out to sea.
N is for Neville who died of ennui.
O is for Olive run through with an awl.
P is for Prue trampled flat in a brawl.
Q is for Quentin who sank on a mire.
R is for Rhoda consumed by a fire.
S is for Susan who perished of fits.
T is for Titus who flew into bits.
U is for Una who slipped down a drain.
V is for Victor squashed under a train.
W is for Winnie embedded in ice.
X is for Xerxes devoured by mice.
Y is for Yorick whose head was bashed in.
Z is for Zillah who drank too much gin.

Edward Gorey

----------------------------

ennui
n. a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest; boredom.

The Gashlycrumb Tinies

A is for Amy who fell down the stairs.
B is for Basil assaulted by bears.
C is for Clara who wasted away.
D is for Desmond thrown out of a sleigh.
E is for Ernest who choked on a peach.
F is for Fanny sucked dry by a leech.
G is for George smothered under a rug.
H is for Hector done in by a thug.
I is for Ida who drowned in a lake.
J is for James who took lye by mistake.
K is for Kate who was struck with an axe.
L is for Leo who choked on some tacks.
M is for Maud who was swept out to sea.
N is for Neville who died of ennui.
O is for Olive run through with an awl.
P is for Prue trampled flat in a brawl.
Q is for Quentin who sank on a mire.
R is for Rhoda consumed by a fire.
S is for Susan who perished of fits.
T is for Titus who flew into bits.
U is for Una who slipped down a drain.
V is for Victor squashed under a train.
W is for Winnie embedded in ice.
X is for Xerxes devoured by mice.
Y is for Yorick whose head was bashed in.
Z is for Zillah who drank too much gin.

Edward Gorey

----------------------------

ennui
n. a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest; boredom.
Well that was a certainly interesting alphabet

I picked my name because my friend thought it was funny that there was a packet of salami in my snack pack on a plane to Florida. I'm also a boy so... Salami_Boy!

Poptart

My tumblr url is poptarter.tumblr.com (idek why i picked it, I think I was looking for a cute one-word url) and everything has been pooptart related since.

I found out about OVMK while recovering from a knee surgery. I wanted Disneynut, but it was taken so I chose Diskneenut, everyone ended up calling me Knee. I dropped the rest for MyVMK. I will also admit the immature child in me enjoys everyone saying Hi Knee.

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
eh when i found vmk in 2005 i was obsessed with coco bandicoot. so obsessed with the bandicoot series i went on microsoft word, made a paragraph, made a blanket fort, taped pictures of cocobandicoot everywhere in the fort and talked about her all the time.
when in vmk my friends couldn't say cocobandicoot or coco so they called me band.
when vmk closed we found a game called smallworlds in 2008 in its beta stages and i became band cocobandicoot.
to most of my sw friends of today bc most of my beta friends/old vmk friends are gone im known as band.
But then i came back to vmk and now i barely go on sw at all.
hence "cocobandicoot."
I'm also a very well-known anime artist in the smallworlds community as well. but the people there are very mean and rude compared to the people in vmk. ._.

My username comes from the story of Peter Pan. I am a huge fan of Peter Pan; the Disney movie, play, and book. I was actually in the theatrical version of Peter Pan. I played Wendy. We actually got to fly in the production, using the same flying rig company that did Peter Pan on Broadway and the original Superman movie. It was so much fun! One of my favorite scenes was when Tinkerbell had the Lost Boys shoot down the "WendyBird". I added a Princess to it because I wanted it to be a little different. Thus, PrincessWendyBird was born!

Miss

my vmk name was miss.andrews.. and uh.. hehe... (embarrassed..) well andrews was the last name of the kid i had a crush on in middle school.. hahhaha. so.. everyone called me miss, and thats just where miss comes from here! dropped the andrews cause that was such a long time ago, hahha and just kept miss- also wanted to make it a lil easier to find old friends kinda, hehe :)

My name on the old vmk was Ice_Girly_Aly. I was only 11, so I'm not quite sure how that came about. My name is Alyssa, hence Aly. I'm thinking that I might have gotten ideas from the random name generator, and just combined what I saw and liked. My name was later Ice_Princess_Aly.. which I made whenever I first got the blue princess dress. People called me Ice from the first username I had, so I kept ice, then added princess for the dress, and then I kept Aly, because it's my name. :'D

My name now in MyVMK is ElectrifiedHearts. That's my username on Tumblr, that I made in 2009. Honestly not sure how I came up with it.
But I decided the name I had in the old vmk sounded really childlike, so I decided to use my Tumblr username. c:

i was princesstiffani...because my name is tiffany. and princesstiffany was taken...i later found out princesstiffany had been taken from me in the past, but i thought the i looked cooler